Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knight

• Viking

• Total voters
Z

Zonerunner

Four clans enter the battlefield. Only one may leave.

Which side would you choose? Please give compelling arguments to the side you believe superior.

I would naturally choose ninja, because disembowelling and/or slitting someone's throat from behind and completely unseen is totally awesome.

I have had no choice but to go for Pirates. What a cool lifestyle that would be. And it's the only way in which you could adopt a strange but rather cool way of speaking.

Pirates it is, bucko!

I would be a Pirate

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3A19q7rysLs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3A19q7rysLs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Ninja for me.
Martial arts have always been a large part of my life and i've spent many a year of my youth learning karate, kung-fu and jiu jitsu.
Also light on my feet!

Boo-yah!

Raped by a ninja!

Arrrrrrr! I be joining with the pirates!
Be sensible...Pirates attract the likes of Keira Knightley...Ahoy!

Raped by a ninja!
[/b]

Rape-ScaryBlackDude.jpg

Ninja fo sho!

Vikings and pirates and knights would be far too slow. The ninjas would throw their shurikens from a distance and in close would just be far too quick for any of the other clans.
shuriken_B_007-400.jpg3938b70a-ae57-4bde-8121-b7aba518f920Large.jpg

Oni_Forge_Tonbo_Katana_Iaito_Dull_Sword.jpg

pirates have mead and polar bears for dinner! moose for lunch! thor and odin will crush u flat. jormungand wld spit on you..hmm what else is there. go read those little children books THe Vicious Vikings! haha had a whale of a time reading that as a kid. oh wait, vikings believed that the first man and women originated from a giant's armpits! woo!

cor! what a pong

Knights for sure.

All of you fail to take into account the fact that ninjas are great for covert stuff, but on a battlefield they'd get their arses handed to them by anyone in heavy armour.

Samurai's would be better if you want to go down the whole Eastern warrior theme...

But as a ninja, you won't find me out on the battlefield.
I'm gonna be doing covert-ops in some cave in afghanistan.

Boo-yah!

But as a ninja, you won't find me out on the battlefield.
[/b]

But the opening brief was "Four clans enter the battlefield". You've lost already if you're hiding in some cave in Afghanistan. ;)

Ok, my bad. But why should "the battlefield" be out in the middle of a field?
I think the term "battlefield" has gained different meanings now and it's no longer a strict literal definition. Hence the reason i'm in a cave.

That was my best attempt to bullshit my way out of that sticky situation.

dont get me wrong the ninjas have all the martial arts and stuff but
pirates get the songs the boats the pillaging and keira knightly :p

I only voted for the Ninjas because there was no option for Chuck Norris. He would have kicked all of them's arses.

I only voted for the Ninjas because there was no option for Chuck Norris. He would have kicked all of them's arses. [/b]
CORRECTION!.......CHABAL would have kicked all of their arses!

Latest posts