Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knight

• Viking

• Total voters
Z

Zonerunner

Four clans enter the battlefield. Only one may leave.

Which side would you choose? Please give compelling arguments to the side you believe superior.

I would naturally choose ninja, because disembowelling and/or slitting someone's throat from behind and completely unseen is totally awesome.

S

St Helens RLFC

I have had no choice but to go for Pirates. What a cool lifestyle that would be. And it's the only way in which you could adopt a strange but rather cool way of speaking.

Pirates it is, bucko!

G

getofmeland

I would be a Pirate

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3A19q7rysLs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3A19q7rysLs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

R

RC

Ninja for me.
Martial arts have always been a large part of my life and i've spent many a year of my youth learning karate, kung-fu and jiu jitsu.
Also light on my feet!

Boo-yah!

Raped by a ninja!

O

O'Rothlain

Arrrrrrr! I be joining with the pirates!
Be sensible...Pirates attract the likes of Keira Knightley...Ahoy!

B

Bullitt

Raped by a ninja!
[/b]

Rape-ScaryBlackDude.jpg

M

melon

Ninja fo sho!

Vikings and pirates and knights would be far too slow. The ninjas would throw their shurikens from a distance and in close would just be far too quick for any of the other clans.
shuriken_B_007-400.jpg3938b70a-ae57-4bde-8121-b7aba518f920Large.jpg

Oni_Forge_Tonbo_Katana_Iaito_Dull_Sword.jpg

C

Caledfwlch

pirates have mead and polar bears for dinner! moose for lunch! thor and odin will crush u flat. jormungand wld spit on you..hmm what else is there. go read those little children books THe Vicious Vikings! haha had a whale of a time reading that as a kid. oh wait, vikings believed that the first man and women originated from a giant's armpits! woo!

cor! what a pong

S

SaintsFan_Webby

Knights for sure.

All of you fail to take into account the fact that ninjas are great for covert stuff, but on a battlefield they'd get their arses handed to them by anyone in heavy armour.

Samurai's would be better if you want to go down the whole Eastern warrior theme...

R

RC

But as a ninja, you won't find me out on the battlefield.
I'm gonna be doing covert-ops in some cave in afghanistan.

Boo-yah!

S

SaintsFan_Webby

But as a ninja, you won't find me out on the battlefield.
[/b]

But the opening brief was "Four clans enter the battlefield". You've lost already if you're hiding in some cave in Afghanistan. ;)

R

RC

Ok, my bad. But why should "the battlefield" be out in the middle of a field?
I think the term "battlefield" has gained different meanings now and it's no longer a strict literal definition. Hence the reason i'm in a cave.

That was my best attempt to bullshit my way out of that sticky situation.

T

Tin

dont get me wrong the ninjas have all the martial arts and stuff but
pirates get the songs the boats the pillaging and keira knightly :p

J

Juggernaut

I only voted for the Ninjas because there was no option for Chuck Norris. He would have kicked all of them's arses.

M

melon

I only voted for the Ninjas because there was no option for Chuck Norris. He would have kicked all of them's arses. [/b]
CORRECTION!.......CHABAL would have kicked all of their arses!