• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

No Fans v Bottlers - Final of that tournament that is no fun without the Irish

B&I Cup>Champions Cup without the Irish. It's all cock no balls.
For real though big up Clermont. Will be watching from my lofty perch. For once at least Clermont won't be bottling it though. Underdog ***le might suit

I've genuinely seen more Leinster Munster and Lions jerseys than any of the teams in final

Let's go Sarries!

Strettle vs Ashton is battle of the entitled bellends, both thinking it's their God given right to start for England despite not being good enough

I genuinely forgot this was on until 10mins before kickoff

Strettle vs Ashton is battle of the entitled bellends, both thinking it's their God given right to start for England despite not being good enough

I genuinely forgot this was on until 10mins before kickoff

+1

Hate to say it but NZ Super Rugby teams apart this Saracens team are a long way ahead of anyone.
That's just fact. And again I have to say Farrell is improving as a 10. I've always been a fan but his game is getting better

This comp has lost something in the last few years. But hats off to Sarries, deserved winners again.

Billy was top class as, in a less obvious way, was Kruis. Scrum was a bit concerning given Sarries had 4 of most people's Eng front 5.

Brilliant Clermont try finished by Abendonon.

Yes, the Champions Cup isn't like the Heineken Cup, but it was a good match nonetheless.

The stadium is half ******* empty... what a ****-show.
Attendance was a shade over 57,000 if I heard correctly.

Not bad for a final between 2 teams who's fans don't really travel. Also, they charged the same for today's game as they would for a Scotland game. I know that because I paid £35 to sit in the nosebleeds.

Attendance was a shade over 57,000 if I heard correctly.

Not bad for a final between 2 teams who's fans don't really travel. Also, they charged the same for today's game as they would for a Scotland game. I know that because I paid £35 to sit in the nosebleeds.
They also said though that 80% of tickets were sold before semi finals

Latest posts