• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

North vs South

• Thread starter springbok world champs
  • Start date
Still, if there was a SH match and NH match on at the same time I wouldn' really be as confused as a cameleon on a smartie box to know how I'd be spending my time.
[/b]

You'd need one of those Elvis Presley multi-tv consoles tuned to different channels.

<div class='quotemain'>
Except the Oussie sides. As they're pants.
[/b]

:angry: get fcuked!
[/b][/quote]

Truth hurts?

All the GP contains is boring mauls. To much foreward play for my liking. [/b]
disgusted.gif

You're an Idiot.

I think you're all gay, so i'm moving to the equator so I can be equally distant from both sets of nutters.

O'Rothlain might smell of wee, but he hasn't moved. Can't sell his house.

43-13 was a distortion in international rugby. When the Irish team is fully rested and prepped, then the scoreline will be properly one-sided.

I think you're all gay...
[/b]

Well please, if you go thinking that, back it up with some evidence.
Wait, should i have said "back it up"? That sounds kinda gay.
Erm...

f*** you "O'" with you're Americanisms and your...your....plastic paddy attitude and your....and your face!

Yeah! :unsure:

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Erm...

f*** you "O'" with you're Americanisms and your...your....plastic paddy attitude and your....and your face!

[/b][/quote]
and my "face?" Ouch.
In the case of you all being "gay," let me submit for the jury's approval exhibit 1:
gay-pride-index.frontpage_thumbnail.jpg

I mean...what else am I to assume?

If, by chance, that I got it all wrong and there is a logical heterosexual explanation for this picture, then please, by all means, correct me.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Erm...

[/b][/quote]
and my "face?" Ouch.
In the case of you all being "gay," let me submit for the jury's approval exhibit 1:

If, by chance, that I got it all wrong and there is a logical heterosexual explanation for this picture, then please, by all means, correct me. [/b][/quote]

I think he was just having a bit of a joke by saying that O'Roth :) Maybe the overall post was a bit more serious but that bit, by itself was a bit light hearted :p

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Erm...

[/b][/quote]
and my "face?" Ouch.

If, by chance, that I got it all wrong and there is a logical heterosexual explanation for this picture, then please, by all means, correct me.
[/b][/quote]
Simple explanation - that's the Welsh midfield. They're not gay - not really, but they do like to slide between defenders' thighs. Note the "Tops off for the Boyos" look, which is very popular in the valleys.

I think he was just having a bit of a joke by saying that O'Roth :) Maybe the overall post was a bit more serious but that bit, by itself was a bit light hearted :p
[/b]
Well, as you can tell, I'm a serious minded fellow who takes things both quite literally and to heart. So, I'm awaiting a six page written appology to myself and my family for the shame cloud he has dispersed above our lives.

Simple explanation - that's the Welsh midfield. They're not gay - not really, but they do like to slide between defenders' thighs. Note the "Tops off for the Boyos" look, which is very popular in the valleys.
[/b]
daffyd.jpg

Well, we've definitely spotted they're new hooker!

O'Rothlain might smell of wee, but he hasn't moved. Can't sell his house.

43-13 was a distortion in international rugby. When the Irish team is fully rested and prepped, then the scoreline will be properly one-sided.
[/b]

Damn right it was a distortion. Ireland were lazy, it should have been 83-13 the way England were playing! :blink:

Maybe sometime we'll actually come out of our shells and make you earn another of those fabled wins by a paper thin margin.

Maybe sometime we'll actually come out of our shells and make you earn another of those fabled wins by a paper thin margin.
[/b]
I didn't think it was shells you guys were coming out of...

Nudge Nudge Wink Wink
monty_python_007_nudge_nudge.jpg

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Well, as you can tell, I'm a serious minded fellow who takes things both quite literally and to heart. So, I'm awaiting a six page written appology to myself and my family for the shame cloud he has dispersed above our lives.
[/b][/quote]

You'll get your 6 page apology when we get our country back, you know, free from the bastardisation that is america with your fast food joints, multiplex cinemas and kids walking around in their GUnit (Gun What?) trainers.

Look now, don't start trying to be funny. You're so bloody hillarious you know thinking you've made an even match while taking the ****, but you'll find you're wrong.

It should be Northampton vs Wellington Primary under 8s. That's closer.

I'm sorry Mite, I made a mistake with my own match as well.

Saracens vs Townsville bruisers 4th XV

To you nancy SH'ers (in the lower leagues) BRING IT OOOOONNN!

To be serious...

Northampton vs Northern United Premires. (Jerry Collins' local rugby club)

To be serious...

Northampton vs Northern United Premires. (Jerry Collins' local rugby club) [/b]
I'd agree with that. A full strength Air NZ cup team would probably be too strong.

Latest posts