• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Northampton Saints v London Wasps - HEC Semi Final

Awesome comment on the BBC live update thing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("BBC online")</div>
"Right, I'm set up. Room service and Rugby at the ready! What's the weather conditions today? It's very wet and cold in Shanghai. Bet it is a nice warm spring day for Wasps rampaging?" DixieBean on 606.

Ummm... do you want to tell him or shall I?[/b]

:lol:

Mistake by Spencer, then a Penalty for Wasps converted by Van Gisburgen

13 - 3 to Northampton 28 minutes played.

Spencer Looks Pumped...

Northampton look up for this.. playing some great rugby and stoping Wasps from playing their game.

It Certainly does...

Try Wasps, Sackey Jugling the ball before placing it in the corner.

Van Gisburgen misses the conversion

13 - 8 to Northampton

35 minutes passed

Two of the UK's best supported teams and they can't fill a 32,000 seater stadium?! Especially with the amount of action that is going on in just 30 minutes?! For shame!

I think there'll be a fair few Saints and Wasps fans kicking themselves for being too conservative when it came to deciding whether to buy tickets or not.

This is Turning into a great game of rugby.

More Evenly matched than what people first thought it would be...

Hereos and Villians will be made in this game..

Also Why do I have this Hatred for Dallaglio... He really ****** me off...

Half Time

Northampton 13 - 8 Wasps

I wouldn't like to call how this game is going to end...

Two of the UK's best supported teams and they can't fill a 32,000 seater stadium?! Especially with the amount of action that is going on in just 30 minutes?! For shame!

I think there'll be a fair few Saints and Wasps fans kicking themselves for being too conservative when it came to deciding whether to buy tickets or not. [/b]

Its a shame that this isn't a sell out... Just shows how popular these two clubs are... Considering that the Leicester Vs Scarlets game had 30,121 watching it...

Also when Northampton had an attendance of
13,265 at their last home game, and wasps had 8,053 at their last home game..

they would of been better playing it at Franklin Gardens...

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

because his neck is wider than his head! [/b][/quote]

That will be it, and also he always has the ear of the ref...

Do we have any wasps fans on the board?

I don't think the BBC understands this "rugby ball game" thingy...

*sigh*

EDIT: I can almost hear Mite faintly scream "OMG HAX!"

<div class='quotemain'> Two of the UK's best supported teams and they can't fill a 32,000 seater stadium?! Especially with the amount of action that is going on in just 30 minutes?! For shame!

I think there'll be a fair few Saints and Wasps fans kicking themselves for being too conservative when it came to deciding whether to buy tickets or not. [/b]

Its a shame that this isn't a sell out... Just shows how popular these two clubs are... Considering that the Leicester Vs Scarlets game had 30,121 watching it...

Also when Northampton had an attendance of
13,265 at their last home game, and wasps had 8,053 at their last home game..

they would of been better playing it at Franklin Gardens...

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

because his neck is wider than his head! [/b][/quote]

That will be it, and also he always has the ear of the ref...

Do we have any wasps fans on the board?
[/b][/quote]

Everyone knows that Wasps fans are just bandwagoners :D They just seem to lack the hardcore support base that teams like Saints, Leicester, Bath etc. have.

What game have they been watching!!!
[/b]

I have NO idea, but I want what the BBC is smoking RIGHT NOW! :bana:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Muse_C")</div>
Everyone knows that Wasps fans are just bandwagoners :D They just seem to lack the hardcore support base that teams like Saints, Saracens, Leicester, Bath etc. have.[/b]

Fixed for great justice :lol:

Lewitt goes to the Bin
Northampton Man Down for 10mins

And who's there talking to the f***ing ref f***ing Dallaglio...

Always in the f***ing ear of the ref..

Wasps penalty converted

13 - 11 to Northampton

50 Minutes passed..

Thanks f*** for that Dallaglio is off...

Wasps Try!!!

13 - 16 to Wasps

Why was he born so beautiful?
Why was he born at all?
He's no f***ing use to anyone
He's no f***ing use at all
DAYGLO!

Awesome.

Dayglo needs to admit that his days as a player are numbered and get on with being a BBC/Sky pundit.

At least he'd be able to banter with Keith Wood, Jonathan Davies and the Scottish village idiot and not have a face like a smacked arse (i.e. Jeremy Gusgott).

Decisions seem to be shifting towards Wasps now...

Dayglo has come out and said he will play next season...

Try Wasps

Sackey again, it was converted as well

Northampton 13 - 23 Wasps

71 Minutes Played

Lewitt is lucky to still be on the Pitch, after his late tackle on sackey after the try.
The Ref Awards a Penalty at the start for Wasps

Such a waste. Maybe we need Wasps to lose now so that Paul Sackey can make mincemeat of the South African line.

Was disappointed with Alan Lewis in the second half.

Wasps got away with so much at the breakdown and set-piece, whereas he was constantly telling out players to keep hands off when on their feet, etc etc.

Lewitt was binned after Vickery tackled him off the ball from an offside position, onto the top of the ruck. I also think the incident with Sackey was just clumsy and drummed up to be more than it was. In slo-mo it looked bad, play it in real time and you see that it was fractions of a second, while Lewitt slid in rather than diving down on top of Sackey.

Someone needs to control Dallaglio, referees have seemed to actually listen to him for years, unbelievable in top flight sport.

We didn't have enough ball to win, but I feel more let down by the officials allowing Wasps to dictate how they wanted to play the game, no matter whether it was legal or not.

Latest posts