• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Northampton v Bristol

M

munross

David Lemi scored a try in the 80th min for Bristol so they atleast got a try :bravo:

Wasn't a try... he never grounded it and sir awarded it while being miles away on the 22... There's no way in hell he could see it.

In other news, the worst game I've ever had the misfortune to witness. The Ref was a complete tosser, miles out of his depth and was obviously given a new whistle for Christmas. Missed high tackles, pinging Saints for delaying a lineout despite an injured player recieving treatment less then 5m from the set place, pinging Bristol for boring in 8 times but not giving the loosehead a warning or card, allowing Regan and Perry to make constant backchat... I could go on.

It was the Wigglesworth show... A farce.

However, Foden and Diggin both took a nice couple of trys.

Well all I could see was this:

nothbristolio2.jpg

So I wouldn't have known if it was a try or not.lol

Luckily I was standing no more then 15 feet away so I got a good view.

Lemi chiped the ball forward from the 22 and tracked it from the touchline (turning Lamont inside out), sprinted into the red zone and dived for it... But came up short, flapped at the ball, missed the grounding and batted the ball into the air as his hand came back up. He didn't look like he thought it was a try afterwaerds either, bit "Cur" still made a half-arsed attempt to award it - Giving the impression he's decided it wasn't a try... oh yes it was... oh no it wasn't... oh yes it was... oh no it wasn't...

Whenever anyone from now on want's to go to a game, check first if Mr. Wigglesworth is in charge. If he is, don't bother buying a ticket and go the pub instead. Seriously, just don't bother.

Latest posts