A

An Tarbh

<div align='center'>
Northampton.png
v
leeds_carnegie.gif
</div>

Venue: Franklin's Gardens Date: Saturday, 26 September Kick-off: 1500

Northampton Saints make four changes, bringing in Chris Mayor, Brett Sharman, Courtney Lawes and Roger Wilson.

James Downey, Dylan Hartley, Ignacio Fernandez Lobbe and Neil Best are out. Phil Dowson is captain.

Leeds head coach Neil Back makes four changes with Jonny Hepworth coming into the back line and Phil Nilsen, Rhys Oakley and Tom Denton earning starts.

Scott Barrow, Lee Blackett, Kearnan Myall and Danny Paul are all ruled out of the game through injury.

Northampton: Foden, Ashton, Clarke, Mayor, Reihana, Geraghty, Dickson, Tonga'uiha, Sharman, Bonorino, Lawes, Kruger, Dowson (capt), Gray, Wilson.
Replacements: Cairns, Dreyer, Mujati, Fernandez Lobbe, Best, Dickens, Everitt, Ansbro.

Leeds: Goodridge, Welding, Hepworth, Paul, Armstrong, Thomas, Gomarsall, Hardy, Nilsen, Gomez, Lund, Pendlebury (capt), Denton, Fourie, Oakley.
Replacements: Ma'asi, Moreno, McGee, Clark, To'oala, Mathie, Burrell, Wackett.

BBC Sport

Good win from Northampton but will i be cheeky and say against Leeds should the winning margin have been more but Saints on a roll but where is Geraghty going to play as from what I read he was excellent today at 10.
But are we reading too much into it to as it only Leeds after all.

The BP was won before half time. Saints shut up shop for the 2nd half, including playing all the subs.

Geraghty was class, but my MOTM was Jon Clarke - he's getting back to his form of 4 years ago when England came calling last.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Sep 27 2009, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The BP was won before half time. Saints shut up shop for the 2nd half, including playing all the subs.

Geraghty was class, but my MOTM was Jon Clarke - he's getting back to his form of 4 years ago when England came calling last.[/b]

But Teh where will Geraghty be come the big games like will he be 12 or at 10 and Myler lose out

More and more i'm beginning to think that a Flutey/Clarke combination will do the job for England in the 6 Nations, with Geraghty playing at 12 in the AIs. Very exciting stuff from a Northampton team jam-packed with young English talent. Hartley has looked outstanding and Courtney Lawes is developing very quickly. Like Munstermuffin, i hope Geraghty can find form at 12 when Myler returns.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ali12 @ Sep 27 2009, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
More and more i'm beginning to think that a Flutey/Clarke combination will do the job for England in the 6 Nations, with Geraghty playing at 12 in the AIs. Very exciting stuff from a Northampton team jam-packed with young English talent. Hartley has looked outstanding and Courtney Lawes is developing very quickly. Like Munstermuffin, i hope Geraghty can find form at 12 when Myler returns.[/b]

Think if Northampton can keep majority together and add 1 or 2 over years when needed thay can be major force in GP and Europe and be up challenging on a regular basis but think that Geraghty and Myler can be settled partnership at 10-12 for England as well as Saints. Courtney Lawes is a giant of a man too that is as said developing rapidly and getting stronger every game .... Future International caps are destined for him

Latest posts