• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Northamton Saints

E

errlloyd

Mike did you have something to do with this....
btw it still says that....

wikita3.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Presumably the red circle is supposed to highlight some sort of mistake or typing error. I'm struggling to find it.

It says that Saints became the best team in World rugby; which is ridiculous since that ***le obviously belongs to Llanelli Scarlets. :rolleyes:

I'll be sure to forewarn everyone when using irony as a weapon next time.

Well, it was never going to be Munster. With or without 5,000,000 (and counting) 18 year old fans claiming they were there for the ABs win in the 1970's.

<div class='quotemain'> Well all hail Northampton, winners of more Heineken cups then ANY Welsh, union-owned franchise.[/b]

Fix'd.
[/b][/quote]
Fixed again; you spelt "Heineken" wrong.

<div class='quotemain'> Well all hail Northampton, winners of more Hieneken cups then ANY Welsh, union-owned franchise.[/b]

Fix'd.
[/b][/quote]

boyed.

Sorry, my spelling a bit poor when drunk. Its all that Dutch lager I'm drinking from a big tankard marked "Heineken cup".

Latest posts