• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Northern Hemi Vs Southern Hemi

H

Haj

A bit inspired by Lote's concept for an aussie league vs union exhibition match.

what do you reckon. a couple matches with one played up north and one south?

with a team from the southern hemisphere comprising of australia, new zealand, south africa, pacific islands and argentina against the rest from the wrong side of the equator.

One half played by elvs and the other with the old laws.

Thoughts?

Terrific Idea that would appeal to lots, but the problem is finding a time when it would be able to be played.

Also, theres the issue of the SH absolutely man handling the NH and giving them a touch up of epic proportions :D

Nah give them the old laws, let argentina join the NH, Give them a 10 minute start and tie the SH rugby players shoelaces together and we would still win.

True it would be a good idea to throw wayne barnes in the mix to even things up.

New Zealand 18-20 France.
:p :p :p [/b]

Don't worry, there would be SA and AUS players in there as well, and between the two of us we've got 4 World cups. :D

wonder who they'd use as a ref though ?

This sounds pretty cool, it'd be like a 1/2 world team vs. a 1/2 world team, it's times like these I wish there were rugby playing aliens that we could challenge, sort of like that episode in Futurama, except not with Basketball. :p

Would love to see it..even a European eilite but I guess the Lions will have to do for now

what the hell does that mean!

anyway i think the big diff between the home nations and SANZAR teams at the moment it the quality of No. 7s (or 6 is SA) i mean ya compare smith burger and mcCaw to wallace of whoever scotland have

anyway i think the big diff between the home nations and SANZAR teams at the moment it the quality of No. 7s (or 6 is SA) i mean ya compare smith burger and mcCaw to wallace of whoever scotland have
[/b]

Read 7 as all numbers from 1-22 :p

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]
emotawesomexg7.gif

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]
fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Latest posts