• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Northern Hemisphere vs Southern Hemisphere?

RAWWeyman

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Force
We would all love to see it happen in the modern game, a game between the two hemispheres, but hypothetically who do you think would be in the line-up of each team and more importantly who would win?

**** FIIIIIGHT!

I'll go first; My dad could probably beat up all of your respective dad's.

The NH would defo win because the Super 14 and trinations are rubbish compared to the heineken cup. The only reasons why the SH is entertaining is because nobody can tackle or defend or anything like that.

Not to mention that New Zealand are only good because Richie McCaw is a cheat and New Zealand are only good because they steal, like, 90% of their players from the Pacific Islands.

And Dan Carter? So Overrated, Jonny Wilkinson is the best outhalf in the world, if not the best player. His only competition is Gavin Henson.

And Ireland proved during the 6 Nations that they have by far....the best scrummaging unit in the world.

The only bad thing about the NH is the Lions Tour which is a stupid waste of time and they never win because they never pick enough French Players.

BOOM.

The NH would defo win because the Super 14 and trinations are rubbish compared to the heineken cup. The only reasons why the SH is entertaining is because nobody can tackle or defend or anything like that.

Not to mention that New Zealand are only good because Richie McCaw is a cheat and New Zealand are only good because they steal, like, 90% of their players from the Pacific Islands.

And Dan Carter? So Overrated, Jonny Wilkinson is the best outhalf in the world, if not the best player. His only competition is Gavin Henson.

And Ireland proved during the 6 Nations that they have by far....the best scrummaging unit in the world.

The only bad thing about the NH is the Lions Tour which is a stupid waste of time and they never win because they never pick enough French Players.

BOOM.

Munster V the Southern hemisphere would be much fairer hey Monkeypigeon :p

Fck Wilknson, cuz hez nt az gud az DC. Lke plyrz frm da SH is S000 mch betr dan dah plyrz frm dah NH cauz plyrz from da NH jst kickz dah ball nd dem der onLy way day cn play + da ABz win mor dan eNgland nd ire land & Walez pt 2gether L0Lol0l!

Im from England and I'd put my money on the SH - just always seem to run with more depth and agression..

The Best Rugby Player In The World Is Brian O'Dirscoll He Would Kill All Of De Southern Hemispheer Players If We Had A Match Between The Northern Hemisphere And The Southern Hemispheer Shnae Williams Too Is Good And Gavin Henson Dan Carter Is Only Ok But Brian O'Dirscoll Would Be Better Than Him Alot I Think

Fck Wilknson, cuz hez nt az gud az DC. Lke plyrz frm da SH is S000 mch betr dan dah plyrz frm dah NH cauz plyrz from da NH jst kickz dah ball nd dem der onLy way day cn play + da ABz win mor dan eNgland nd ire land & Walez pt 2gether L0Lol0l!

NUh-UH!!!

Wilkz n Bodz iz da sh*tz!!! Jist lok, al da top playas fae da soud wanna pla in da north, 4 da HC!!! Yir pusy wee soup compz sukz aszes!!!

I_love_this_thread.jpeg

Im sure there's a thread already like this here.

NH

1. Sheridan (Eng)
2. Servat (Fra)
3. Mas (Fra)
4. Lawes (Eng)
5. Palmer (Eng)
6.Parisse (Ita)
7. Dusatoir (Fre)
8. Harinordoquy (Fre)
9. Parra (Fre)
10. Flood (Eng)
11. Williams (Wal)
12. D'Arcy (Ire)
13. O'Driscoll (Ire)
14. Ashton (Eng)
15. Medard (Fre)

SH

1. Woodcock (NZ)
2. Du Plessis (SA)
3. Franks (NZ)
4. Thorn (NZ)
5. Matfield (SA)
6. Elsom (Aus)
7. McCaw (NZ)
8. Spies (SA)
9. Du Preez (SA)
10. Carter (NZ)
11. Mitchell (Aus)
12. SBW (NZ)
13. Smith (NZ)
14. Rokocoko (NZ)
15. O'Connor (Aus)

I guess SH would just pip it but boy that would be a ***anic back row battle!

Latest posts