• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2016 EOYT] Ireland vs. New Zealand (05/11/2016)

Absolutely best game this year - Zebo take on up & under the moment of the day / told you exactly where these boys heads were.

Good days rugger.
So Oz aren't that crap, Wales are. SA can produce good rugby - new talent coming through. NZ can be beaten - and as for Ireland / hopefully not just a flash in the pan but a new era.

Now for a few more pints.

A lot of part-time 80min Ireland fans here..

We were properly beat. Got beat for a whole half, which probably won't happen again in a while. Some lucky breaks for us, some players have been outted. Going to be interesting in Ireland.

Ireland have to keep that crappy version of the anthem now. You deserve it for spoiling next week when Italy were going to break the ABs winning run. :p

It's going to be interesting to see what this means for wider European Rugby and if Ireland carry this form through their international season - their match up with England surely has to be the most anticipated game of the coming 6N now.

That said, I'm pretty nervous about the Wallabies game against them now

What a win Ireland!!! That took some guts. Enjoy the night lads!

Mate that's what you get when you're the best. Think of it as a compliment

Also it's circumstances. As an Englishman, I'm not going to support Ireland most of the time as it is during the 6N's, but against the southern hemisphere and especially NZ, I'll support them all day long.

Also I'm a sucker for the underdog, Japan are my second team at the moment, really hope they can perform in 2019.

Was just thinking that.
Why we have to play Australia for a fourth time I don't know
Agree with this - honestly can't work out why you're not playing the ABs this year. That said, I kinda feel for the rest of the team's they're playing on this tour now... when they lose they have a tendency to bounce back with a vengeance.

Also it's circumstances. As an Englishman, I'm not going to support Ireland most of the time as it is during the 6N's, but against the southern hemisphere and especially NZ, I'll support them all day long.

Also I'm a sucker for the underdog, Japan are my second team at the moment, really hope they can perform in 2019.

Yep exactly this

A lot of part-time 80min Ireland fans here..

We were properly beat. Got beat for a whole half, which probably won't happen again in a while. Some lucky breaks for us, some players have been outted. Going to be interesting in Ireland.

****ty comment. Majority live in USA. Irish fans were brilliant and most go to any games they can.

Mate, I think it's fair to say the entire rugby world outside of NZ would have been supporting Ireland... the All Blacks are a phenomenon, but their suffocating dominance has made the game a little dull in some ways as well, and we all love watching history be made!

Agree with this - honestly can't work out why you're not playing the ABs this year. That said, I kinda feel for the rest of the team's they're playing on this tour now... when they lose they have a tendency to bounce back with a vengeance.

Can't wait for them in Dublin now.
We got them twice for this tour on the basis of playing them in Chicago we get a financial reward hosting them in Dublin too.

Can't wait for them in Dublin now.
We got them twice for this tour on the basis of playing them in Chicago we get a financial reward hosting them in Dublin too.

Can't see you beating them twice but it would be sensational

Latest posts