• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2016 EOYT] Ireland vs. New Zealand (05/11/2016)

?

Salty much...

No, not at all. At least be around for the whole game like they were during the first half, disappear for most of the second, and appear at the end :p.

ABs were outplayed. Would you be happy if I quoted myself on here talking about my worries of Barrett and Aaron Smith? I'm unhappy that I was correct.

Who the hell do we play in midfield though.... Do we REALLY play Fekitoa.... Lienert-Brown and Rieko Ioane?

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh, and the post-match discussion... Some of the one liners...

"the ref's were quick to blow the whistle against the All Blacks"... God we aren't all like this.

NZ posters do you have anyone better than Savea fit currently?

No, not at all. At least be around for the whole game like they were during the first half, disappear for most of the second, and appear at the end :p.

I stuck by my till the end bro.

As a side note, they're interviewing Joe... And he really does have it. Great coach.

ABs were outplayed. Would you be happy if I quoted myself on here talking about my worries of Barrett and Aaron Smith? I'm unhappy that I was correct.

Who the hell do we play in midfield though.... Do we REALLY play Fekitoa.... Lienert-Brown and Rieko Ioane?

At this point I think they might as well take the (Ioane) risk. Now that they've lost their winning streak I'd have thought it's as good a time as any to try some experimentation.

Wow, first match between Ireland and New Zealand was way back on 25 November 1905. It's taken this long for Ireland to get their first win; historical indeed!

Well congrats Ireland ... Hope you all have suitable parties/drinkies
lined up :)

Just shows the ABs are beatable with a neutral ref, not like the scum who hates the wallabies who hails from wales.

Wow, first match between Ireland and New Zealand was way back on 25 November 1905. It's taken this long for Ireland to get their first win; historical indeed!
2016: year of the underdog and the drought breaker

Only saw it on twitter now.

At the haka, the Irish team formed an 8. That was nice.

Ew Justin Marshall.... Surely not?! "do the All Blacks put Jordie Barrett in the midfield...".

NZ should bite the bullet and give Nonu a call
Or even McAllister. Need some experience in the backs

Well BBC text commentary messed up.

"You have to go back to 2011 - and a 18-5 loss in Port Elizabeth - to find the All Blacks on the wrong end of a heavier scoreline.

It is just the fifth time in history that the All Blacks have conceded 40 points in a match."

Err...pretty sure England won by 17 points in 2012.

However back to Ireland, let's hope this is the start of Northern Hemisphere regularly competing and beating the Southern Hemisphere, more competitiveness can only be good and produce matches like this one.

Barrett is not the answer at 10. His kicking is woeful. Aaron Cruden will probably start soon.

Latest posts