• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2016 EOYT] Ireland vs. New Zealand (05/11/2016)

I think it being in Chicago will be of benefit for Ireland IMO less pressure and should get a reasonable support size.

They'd have had this week, most of last week and a two day camp about four weeks ago. I don't think we can be sufficiently prepared to beat this NZ team because if you guys play to 95% of your ability you win and anything less needs our lads to be firing on all cylinders for a result. It can only be a smash and grab victory.

Despite all logic and reason saying otherwise I have a strong feeling we'll nick this, it'll make the inevitable harder to swallow!

Would you prefer a win in Ireland? A win the USA makes it feel a tad disconnected? Or just a win against the All Blacks and the monkey off the shoulder is good enough?

The hype on this forum is starting to give me a few nerves :D

this game should be a cracker, theres a big irish contingent in chicago isnt there?

this game should be a cracker, theres a big irish contingent in chicago isnt there?

There's actually a great TV show called 'Shameless (USA)' - Which is centered around an alcoholic Irish decedent father and his dysfunctional family living on the South Side of Chicago, it's truly hilarious.

There's a huge Irish contingent in Chicago, so I expect the stadium to be packed with Irish supporters, it will be some what of a home game for them, it's a fantastic occasion.

Would you prefer a win in Ireland? A win the USA makes it feel a tad disconnected? Or just a win against the All Blacks and the monkey off the shoulder is good enough?

The hype on this forum is starting to give me a few nerves :D

Beggars can't be choosers! I won't be at an Ireland v NZ game for at least two years, whenever you come back to Dublin, and I'm tuning in from Toulouse so I won't be in the mist of huge celebrations regardless! So to answer, I'd take it now and run if it was offered!

I'm in Hungary they're in Chicago. Same difference for me where they win. I hope I'm actually able to watch it here though. Stupid group dinner **** bruh.

Quite excited to see this game me-self :D
Lots of Irish support.

I don't think anyone realised they were supposed to be singing along to the chap on the violin :lol:

Ah I didn't realise Todd wasn't in the 23, really liked what I saw of him during the RC.
Also I don't like Sam Cane one bit

Not going for posts. Mistake. Score board pressure important.

EDIT: Now they go for posts!

Latest posts