• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2016 EOYT] Ireland vs. New Zealand (05/11/2016)

I feel like I'm the only European here supporting the all blacks :p
I don't want anyone but us (and possibly the French) to beat them cause the gloating would be unbearable :D

If Ireland can actually pull this off I will be amazed and feel like my buying of the new Lions jersey was much more justified.

Really good game this. This could end up being a cracker.

- - - Updated - - -

This is really similiar to their previous meeting in Dublin a few years ago. Ireland were all over the All Blacks, and the Blacks snatched it at the death.

I want them to win if it means better publicity for the game in the states.

I love the American graphics
Instead of saying they've scored a try it has "FIVE POINTS" across the screen instead

I'd also like some closer shots, very wide angles. It's why they couldn't get a good look at the potential knock on.

We have been relentless but hope we can sustain it for 80. We seem to have the discipline on them.

Alpha Kearney isn't offering in attack just aerial. For Stander try he did well but it was basic. And our whole back 3 were awful for try conceded.

Jordi and CJ have been massive so far.

American Commentator says infraction, instead of penalty. Yikes...

I'd also like some closer shots, very wide angles. It's why they couldn't get a good look at the potential knock on.

Considering its American cameras/directors I'd have thought they'd show some of the big hits on replay, they're showing just random tackles and stuff - to try and entice new American fans in showing how physical it can be should be way up their list of priorities

My only concern at the moment is Irish defence, because of possession we haven't really seen it except for one NZ try that was very easy. Hope the Irish can defend as well as they are attacking for 80 minutes.

We have been relentless but hope we can sustain it for 80. We seem to have the discipline on them.

Alpha Kearney isn't offering in attack just aerial. For Stander try he did well but it was basic. And our whole back 3 were awful for try conceded.

Jordi and CJ have been massive so far.

Ah, come on muff. RK has been our best player. Two or three good attacking comtributions and he's ruling the skies!

Latest posts