• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2016 EOYT] Italy vs. South Africa (19/11/2016)

Hahahah.

But seriously I feel for the SA fans so much talent avaiable and so much passion in the fan base but getting ruined by the powers that be.

Disgracefully by the SA government IMO and disgraceful by the Boks.

Congrats italaians on a historic win.

Disgracefully by the SA government IMO and disgraceful by the Boks.

Congrats italaians on a historic win.

Quite right! The Boks should be picked on merit and this ridiculous quota system should be shelved.

This happens because we have a BEE coach and staff .... this is only the start of dark days !! the force is not with us ....

Got it completely wrong about OShea, great adjustment at half time. Not a single aimless kick down the middle of the field, all deep kicks were towards the corners in the second half making it harder to counter attack. Not a failing in the team today and the pack were outstanding. Great use of limited resources and back up to 12th with that result. Most importantly nobody cares about the drubbing at the hands of a third string NZ last week. Shows the good away performance in Argentina in June was not
a fluke.

Not to be mean or anything, but what nationality are you really? Seems like you are the definition of what we call in Afrikaans a "Draadsitter".

It's times like these when we see who the real fans are and who will support their team through thick and thin.

I'm sorry that it has come down to this but - I rest my case. These discriminatory bureaucrats have got to be brought to account.

The only way to get the powers that be in SARU to see the errors of their ways is to protest with your wallet and support.

I'm sorry that it has come down to this but - I rest my case. These discriminatory bureaucrats have got to be brought to account.

The only way to get the powers that be in SARU to see the errors of their ways is to protest with your wallet and support.

The fault squarely lies at the feet of SARU. First of all, for allowing the sports minister to have his ridiculous orders, honoured. Secondly, for not improving structures across the board and country, and thirdly for being so apathetic to everything.

If the IRB don't step in then they are effectively supporting racial discrimination and the destruction of one of the IRB's most lucrative brands. Yes Apartheid was wrong but 2 wrongs = 2 wrongs =/= a right.

SA government was threatening the Boks by not giving them permission to play tests in SA IF they didn't move faster in making the quotas etc.

It would be best if they did this. The IRB woud have to act then. Surely they couldn't have allowed that.

It's disappointing that people still believe the so called positive discrimination can be a good thing. Discrimination of any type is wrong.

Quite right! The Boks should be picked on merit and this ridiculous quota system should be shelved.

It's isn't the quota system in isolation.
It's the entire bureaucracy from sports minister down that needs to be introspective and accept they are not up to the job.

It's about appointing the right people with the right skills and experience to the right positions irrespective of their their nationality or race.

Unfortunately Africa will continue to do as Africa has always done.

Draw your own conclusions!

I didn't think the Boks could sink any lower. Congrats to Italy. What a result for them.

Sport can only be a complete meritocracy, didn't see the game but I really feel for the SA fans. Congratulations to Italy though, it's still a big achievement for them.

Latest posts