• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2016 EOYT] Scotland vs. Argentina (19/11/2016)

Cordero has been dreadful for a few matches now. Also for some reason we can have gains as before. It,s something from 6N teams? Against SH we have runs and we can break them scoring 2/3 tries per match(despite losing haha) here we have trouble of loading a ball or powering though.

I know what you mean Bruce and i sincerely appreciate the effort, but that's all ********. When you have Matera kicking to the box because he has no idea what to do with the ball AND no one running to chase the kick, the problem is clearly not the lack of rest.

Landajo, Hernandez and Cordero were dreadful tonight. Yes, Hernandez kicked a gorgeous ball that created our try, but i counted at least 3 kicks where he missed the touch. That's unacceptable at this level.

Orlando was the worst, ok he made a try (thanks to Hernandez) but he can't tackle. One of the Welsh tries was his fault. He couldnt tackle his man

- - - Updated - - -

Cordero has been dreadful for a few matches now. Also for some reason we can have gains as before. It,s something from 6N teams? Against SH we have runs and we can break them scoring 2/3 tries per match(despite losing haha) here we have trouble of loading a ball or powering though.

Cordero is a 7s player, he's another who can't tackle at this level. Too many pretty boys and no labours in the backline

Agree both wings and one center cant tackle. Sanchez and Hernadez are the one doing the heavy tackling which is far from ideal.

Sadly we dont have anyone behind. The are no replacements.

horrible display by the pumas! but great job by scotland they completely strip us from the ball in the final 20 min. hernandez reached a new low. a guy with his experience loosing that final ball. and that free kick that he failed to send out! cordero lousy as lately. no one able to win the one on one. a little improve from the set piece but still cluless with the ball in hand.
so many horrible kicks. yes cruz when matera kicked that one i just cudnt belive my eyes (just junior rugby) so many turnovers penalties and knock on´s. painfull!! and nico is cited! maybe he`s not playng against england. we need lavanini´s strength back! one of the most dissapointing performances i can recall.

You are absolutely right with the junior rugby point.
I can remember, a million times, coaches stopping the practice game when someone kicked the ball like Matera did. I am talking amateur 12 year olds, and the coach would make it absolutely clear that such displays of stupidity were not acceptable.

It was not even a chiped kick to pass a defender, that wold be still wrong but i can respect it haha.

You are absolutely right with the junior rugby point.
I can remember, a million times, coaches stopping the practice game when someone kicked the ball like Matera did. I am talking amateur 12 year olds, and the coach would make it absolutely clear that such displays of stupidity were not acceptable.

yes! jaja the coach will go: Noo! te guardás la pelota, agachas la cabeza y vas para adelante! (no! you keep the ball, put your head down and go foreward)

Latest posts