• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2017 EOYT] Ireland vs. Argentina (25/11/2017)

We have learned from Nov but still not happy with few things.
15 needs to be sorted.
Centre still issue partnerships if Henshaw out.
Depth at 9 and 10 still issue.

But overall good to get a few tested

15 was our best player today...
In your eyes maybe.
But in mine and alot more. No.

Didn't do bad but still plenty better options. You may disagree. But alot would agree. Alot wouldn' but Kearney is not in best 3 15s in Ireland

Just fact. As was before game

You have absolutely no way of showing or knowing that a lot of people didn't think Kearney was our best player today. It is in no way shape or form a fact.

Let your opinion stand on it's own there is no need to add that many people agree with you. That's a Trumpism and isn't conductive to good debate.

Stop shouting you Asshole Casseroles, you are giving me a headache. I've had a very late night last night and don't need you oxygen thieves harshing my vibe. Also I nearly lost an eye today, which would have meant I have to play for Italy, which is a pretty scary prospect if you ask me.

You have absolutely no way of showing or knowing that a lot of people didn't think Kearney was our best player today. It is in no way shape or form a fact.

Let your opinion stand on it's own there is no need to add that many people agree with you. That's a Trumpism and isn't conductive to good debate.
Well seeing as every game outside Leinster everyone is calling for Kearney to be dropped. He isn't rated highly as a player.

Fact no outlet gave him MOTM also suggests he wasn't our best player. So again the Turnips seem to have used logic to say he wasn't best player. And he made few errors too but those the stats and facts.
Out of the backs we learned alot of good young giys are better. He'l I don't even have Rob as top 3 15 at Leinster. That' just my opinion but fact it' tradition after game that any Munster Ulster or Connacht guy dismiss him and Leinster defend him hugely shows there debate.

Also just looked on 2 or 3 other forums and Rob debate mentioned there too so I'm guessing I'v some evidence

Good win by Ireland. Pumas started playing in the last 20 sad if they played like that all game could have been another match.

ps. the ref was slow to penalize hands in rucks.

well! there was no statement. or trashing. as many predicted here. in the end this very poor 2nd tier side scored 3 tries at your house. besides the first horrible 20 min arg played a decent game. when they realised the could be in this game it was too late.
if only Bertranou had started.

well! there was no statement. or trashing. as many predicted here. in the end this very poor 2nd tier side scored 3 tries at your house. besides the first horrible 20 min arg played a decent game. when they realised the could be in this game it was too late.
if only Bertranou had started.

Really should have been 35-12 at the end though. Not sure what the ref or TMO were doing when Ireland drove over that ruck.

Really should have been 35-12 at the end though. Not sure what the ref or TMO were doing when Ireland drove over that ruck.

and that bend feeding? what the f u c k was that? it was certenly red or yellow for that hit on lezana at least dangerous high tackle. never mind the left hand the right shoulder hit first in the face.

and that bend feeding? what the f u c k was that? it was certenly red or yellow for that hit on lezana at least dangerous high tackle. never mind the left hand the right shoulder hit first in the face.

LOL no.

Far from a vintage performance but we have to be realistic, numbers 11-14 had 5 caps between them before today! The 3 replacement backs had 16 caps between them. Was always going to mean the backline were rusty.

Disappointed McGrath didn't get more time off the bench as I thought Murray was very poor today. Disagree with muff about Kearney who played well today but the biggest misses from the November series are Ireland are no further along in developing depth at 15 and 9.

Farrell was much improved on last week. Aki looks comfortable at international level. Centre depth looks a lot better than it did a month ago.

Stockdale has nailed down the left wing spot.

Ryan and Henderson worked well as a second row partnership. The Leinster player has a worrying habit of picking up knocks though.

O'Mahony had his best game since England in the 6 Nations.

http://www.the42.ie/ireland-v-argentina-3716870-Nov2017/

Rob Kearney: 9

An early break through midfield off an Aki expertly-delivered Aki pass was one of a few glimpses into what he can still bring to the table, even at 31. Charge-down on the half-hour mark might have been disastrous, but a wonderful take of a Sanchez cross-field kick on 46 minutes foiled an otherwise near-certain try for the visitors. Covered a Sanchez chip behind the Irish line seven minutes later. Saved a try in the dying embers. Best outing in some time.

Latest posts