• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2017 EOYT] Wales vs. Georgia (18/11/2017)

He bloody well better put Steff Evans in against the AB's, the stand out winger in the NH this season. Tips should be back as well

He should, but I suspect that if Cuthbert has a not terrible match here, he'll get the nod.

Conversely I'm hoping Amos and Sanjay have a blinder here and he goes for Steff, Amos and Williams back 3 v NZ.

Anyone else getting the sinking feeling that Roberts and Cuthbert are starting next week?

I believe he has played 6 a few times for the Blues this year but that's it. The more you look at the team the more questions you have over it.

Anyone else getting the sinking feeling that Roberts and Cuthbert are starting next week?

How is roberts and cuthbert anywhere close to wales? Neither have been very good for years, id be over the moon if these 2 were starting vs england.

Steff evens looks a great player though

How is roberts and cuthbert anywhere close to wales? Neither have been very good for years, id be over the moon if these 2 were starting vs england.

Steff evens looks a great player though
Over the moon you say, I heard Rupert Moon is getting a call up, actually that would be only slightly dafter than Cuthbert and Roberts

Heading to the game on Saturday with my(Welsh) wife and her family. So for family unity I want Wales to win but a small part of me does want to see their pack get steamrolled. With the bench Wales have I think they'll end up winning by about 20 but I can imagine the first half could well be frustrating for the Wales fans in the stands.

Why don't the Unions agree to alternating each WC, one in the North and one in the South. The vote could be -:
When its due in the North 2 voting points for all NH countries and 1 for each SH.
Reversed when due in the SH with 2 votes per SH and 1 per NH.

Don't get the Welsh strategy. Surely resting players is something you do when they've already played a bunch and you want to see what someone else can do. But they aren't doing, they are playing a new back line in the first team that if anything needs more game time to gel.

Even if the reserves smash Georgia then it won't help them against NZ.

Agree with goody. Wales need to put out a full strengths 15/23 that will have a run out against NZ. Get them playing and defending together or they will get distroyed next week IMO

England rested Farrell and Itoje last week but left the spine of the squad the same and will prob rest more after the hardest match of the series. Dont get gatlands logic with what hes doing with wales atm.

Jiffy is so out of touch with the modern game
If the Georgian hadn't seen that coming and put his forearm out that would've been a shoulder charge straight to the head/face and a potential red card.

If the Georgian hadn't seen that coming and put his forearm out that would've been a shoulder charge straight to the head/face and a potential red card.

Didn't he manage to knee another Georgian in the face before that? TMO and commentators didn't pick up on it, but sure I saw it in one of the replays.

Jiffy really is awful. Might watch the rest of this game on mute

I thought it could've merited a yellow card.

Wales looking good with ball in hand, dare I say Preistland is having a great game. Cuthbert was unlucky when he crossed the line. Ran a lovely line to get to where he was.

Latest posts