• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2017 EOYT] Wales vs. New Zealand (25/11/2017)

What is the fascination with the BBC and the Haka when Wales play New Zealand?

It is getting boring now.

I'm not sure why they continue to insist on this rugby nonsense after the main event. Once the Haka's over why else would anyone want to watch. BBC coverage has far too much rugby and not enough Haka.

Lol, supposedly Wales trying to replicate the Sexton-Farrell axis. Isn't that the Sexton-Farrell attack that they controlled and Howley had nothing to do with according to SOB?

Let's face facts , no loam Williams who instrumented the great try against them in the lions test and no Jon Davies who is not just the best centre for Wales but one of the best in the world , Scott been hapless lately not sure how we hurt them without our impact players ? Can only defend for so long , hope I'm wrong x

While it is always a good thing for the rest of the world to see NZ lose and break that aura of invincibility, I just can't see it happening.

RAF with bayonets attached ready to accidentally jab a few of the All blacks to even the odds.

What's the point of trying to play a quick expansive game with Biggar at 10? I don't think it's ever going to work as good as it could do with the players available.

Great finish from Naholo, but tbh if he had gone into touch it should have been penalty try for a no arms tackle.

Great finish from Naholo, but tbh if he had gone into touch it should have been penalty try for a no arms tackle.

Barnes has only read up to section five of the Rugby Union rule book. Penalty tries are a bit further on.

For reference, forward passes are in section 6.

Owen Williams: Hmm if I throw it to Scott then it will never get to Steff, let's just go direct.

Steff Evans: Aww **** it went to Scott again, might as well just go get the ball myself.

Scott Williams: Yay if I keep this up maybe they'll change it from Warrenball to Scottball and I'll be special.

The line breaks and offloads from the forwards are keeping Wales competitive. This is what happens if you don't play ball players in the backs. Owen Williams needs to know what to pass and when to straighten up and run.

About bloody time NZ got penalised for blocking runs, they do it all the time.

NZ put in some absolutely bone crunching hits. How Wales have only got 6 points from this is poor. They've played brilliantly, but they're still behind.

Latest posts