• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Now that the curtain raiser is out of the way...

This apparently actually Heaslip's first surgery of his career, as a professional player who play's an attritional position and is 33 that is absolutely insane. Doubt there's any other player that has close to a similar record as a long time starter.

Nah Leinster blare some tired rock song like thunderstruck in lieu of actual cheering or atmosphere in that dated pony enclosure.

No. 1 in the league, no.1 in attendances, no. 1 in sexy players, we don't need to play no. 1 on the charts... Galway Girl is ***** anyway, I imagine it'll be Munster's new song though?

No. 1 in the league, no.1 in attendances, no. 1 in sexy players, we don't need to play no. 1 on the charts... Galway Girl is ***** anyway, I imagine it'll be Munster's new song though?

No sir. Unlike Athenry. There is no part of Galway in Munster

This apparently actually Heaslip's first surgery of his career, as a professional player who play's an attritional position and is 33 that is absolutely insane. Doubt there's any other player that has close to a similar record as a long time starter.

Interesting reading about the injury. It happened during Welsh game. Now I wasn't in Stadium for English game but it was said in warm ups Heaslip was nowhere like a guy that was playing. And fact Peter O'Mahony was put out in front of media and on front of match programme. And a nice lengthy interview inside. Was the rumour true Schmidt named a dummy team in a way and it was known Heaslip was never playing.

Yeah whatever mate.You'd swear most of the people who showed up for those games thought it was a showjumping weekend and decide to stay because they've paid for their ticket already. Nobody has a visit to the RDS on their bucket list. You'll never hear Sky Sports cream themselves at every possible opportunity over the RDS. Best atmosphere in the RDS happens when the nags are out and I don't mean the Kearney brothers.
We are the greatest show on turf, proudly in debt and you're quite literally rent boys.

Yeah whatever mate.You'd swear most of the people who showed up for those games thought it was a showjumping weekend and decide to stay because they've paid for their ticket already. Nobody has a visit to the RDS on their bucket list. You'll never hear Sky Sports cream themselves at every possible opportunity over the RDS. Best atmosphere in the RDS happens when the nags are out and I don't mean the Kearney brothers.
We are the greatest show on turf, proudly in debt and you're quite literally rent boys.

Its good to go to a place you have a chance of winning! #21gamesunbeaten

Crazy how for both teams a good run could be so bad if they loose next week and once in league to set back.
Our unbeaten run and Leinstwrs will have meant nothing if we loose 1 or 2.
We have 2 games in Italy and the rest are in Ireland so thankful for that.

You'd swear most of the people who showed up for those games thought it was a showjumping weekend and decide to stay because they've paid for their ticket already.

Eh?

Do you actually think those D4 clowns would be able to spot the difference between horses and donkeys?

They're none the wiser. :cool:

Latest posts