• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Now The Final Kangaroos, Vs Kiwis

We unbanned this guy why?

The amount of contradictions you make is quite amazing...

If they get their refs out of resthomes who the hell do we have chiro??? Aye, Glen Black you say?

What an arrogant tard, your way too excited man - but that will be eased once we concede early on.

I'd say the Kiwis are better than GB.

Anyway, back on topic. At the stsart of this tournament the Kiwi's were on fire. The form team. Now Australia seem to have taken over. But come on U Kiwi's. Get into em and don't give away stupid penalties like you normally do.

Originally posted by umosay@Nov 26 2005, 02:03 AM

If they get their refs out of resthomes who the hell do we have chiro??? Aye, Glen Black you say?

What an arrogant tard, your way too excited man - but that will be eased once we concede early on.

im not toooooooooooo excited,where are you from hamilton?....explains your lack of support i mean...waikato aint exactly a place to be proud of

dont be stupid and disrespect the kiwi team like that,they need ALL the support they can get for a victory

did you not see the british ref who did the game between nz and france?.....a two year old alligator could ref better than that display of pure garbage...and then there is that ref that came down to ref the internationals?....watta laugh fest!!!

AND THEN...they send there best referee to the nrl and he gets questioned through out the season for his lazy calls and blind calls

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and we have one ref who refereed last years internationals and was praised through out

he is certainly better than all the gb refs i have i seen

and just becoz they have MORE refs..doesnt mean they quality

GO THE KIWIZ!!!!!!!!!.......david faumu should be starting this game!!!!..he has been an awesome weapon against the aussies and big ali shouldnt be playing at all

you always have to be right aye?....

hahahhaha..cant handle the truth dished out in front of your face?

No, I just wont let you:

A) Abuse staff.

B ) Call people names.

And if you re-edit your post, you can have a nice ban.

GO THE KIWIZ...BIG HITS LEADS TO PEOPLE IN HOSPITAL!!!...GO GET EM FRANK PRITCHARD!!!!!

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Nov 26 2005, 11:18 AM
GO THE KIWIZ...BIG HITS LEADS TO PEOPLE IN HOSPITAL!!!...GO GET EM FRANK PRITCHARD!!!!!
<
<
<
<

You truly do know nothing about league.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_leag...ian/4468258.stm

"New Zealand have dropped loose forward Awen Guttenbeil for Saturday's Tri-Nations final against Australia.
The 29-year-old New Zealand Warrior is the biggest casualty from the Kiwis' 38-12 defeat by Great Britain in their last pool match.

Coach Brian McClennan also left out second rower Tony Puletua, while Frank Pritchard is injured. "

WOOOOOAAAHHHH

i truly know nothing of league?....you are the one that watches super league with the greatest refs since caveman basket ball

its just that ive been pre-occupied watching the allblacks OWN your little british isles and havent up to scratch with league

anywayz...i know more about REAL league as i watch the nrl season through out with its fantastic VISABLE defence and more than often good refering and good ref calls...

GO THE KIWIS!!!!....ENTERTAIN THE BRITISH WHO ARE PROBERLY AT THE PUBS GETTING DRUNK AND CONTIMPLATING LIFE GETTING PAYED LOADS OF MONEY TO PLAY A BRAND OF FOOTBALL IN WHICH REFEREES HAVE NO CONTROL OVER AND YOU CAN SIMPLY MAKE UP RULES AS U GO...

KIWIS VS AUSSIE IN THE FINAL..AND NO GB REF WOOP WOOP

YESH GO KIWIS

stacey will control the backline well...just our forwards need to hold that defence!!!!!....

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Nov 26 2005, 11:27 AM
i watch the nrl season through out with its fantastic VISABLE defence and more than often good refering and good ref calls...
Would you like a medal? I do the same.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Nov 26 2005, 11:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Nov 26 2005, 11:31 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay
@Nov 26 2005, 02:03 AM

im not toooooooooooo excited,where are you from hamilton?....explains your lack of support i mean...waikato aint exactly a place to be proud of

[/b]
I'm from Hamilton?? News to me

Don't get me wrong, i'm just as excited about this game as you are - i'm just not showing it cause we're playing Australia... whom we've beaten about twice in 6 years

to be honest - you have to be either a very lucky, brave or stupid man to put a decent amount of money on the kiwis. they can only play good when the warriors are in good form. dont get me wrong i want them to win, but i could almost bet my house on it that aus will win. not saying it wont happen, but nz and gb are nothing compared to aus. we might have a decent game every couple of years, but not a record to be proud of by any means.

aus by 25

Originally posted by sambad5@Nov 26 2005, 12:25 PM
aus by 25
I don't agree with that.

I really think that the Aussies are going to get pushed very close in this game - the last two games were very, very close and could have gone either way.

If the Kiwis can't raise their game that extra bit for a final, when else will they do it? I think the Kiwis are going to win myself, I have a feeling...

I reckon if we make a fast start, their is no reason why we can't win - Aus aren't exactly at full strength either. Stacey has successfully touched down back in the UK so thats good news... hope they win it for him.

Hopefully Australia win by 40 again and we never have to see this tournament again.

Originally posted by Wally@Nov 26 2005, 12:51 PM
Hopefully Australia win by 40 again and we never have to see this tournament again.
You got something against an international league tournament? Go watch soccer you fairy.

Originally posted by sanzar+Nov 26 2005, 02:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Nov 26 2005, 02:37 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Nov 26 2005, 12:51 PM
You got something against an international league tournament? Go watch soccer you fairy. [/b]
<
wally is still jerking off to the uruguay win

Originally posted by stranger+Nov 26 2005, 02:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stranger @ Nov 26 2005, 02:41 PM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Nov 26 2005, 02:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Nov 26 2005, 12:51 PM

You got something against an international league tournament? Go watch soccer you fairy.
<
wally is still jerking off to the uruguay win [/b]
Yeah, he'd never watched a game in his life and all of a sudden he's a die hard soccer fanatic!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

go the KIWIS AND AUSTRALIA IN THE TRINATIONS FINAL...TIME TO WATCH SOME REAL RUGBY LEAGUE BEING PLAYED!!!!...

Latest posts