• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Npc 2010

dangandan

Bench Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Would anyone be interested in a NPC 2010 mod?? i know theres already another thread for the 08-09 season but, mate, its a bit dated ae. I know id be keen, maybz even make a roster if anyones keen to do or upload some kits they'v made or have. cheers

yeah I would be keen on a npc 2010 mod too, i'm not really a modder so i'm probably not the one to ask.

Yeah that would be the problem I guess. finding the right modder. I dont think it is thaaat required to have each face in npc customized. we can always work with wat we got. but yeh, im keen to play with counties!

It'll take ages to do a whole new 2010 Itm Cup mod the best thing to do would be to download the Sanzar Cup Mod I've just uploaded and make changes like rosters, faces, etc. It's not really that outdated all the kits are there for every team they maybe the 2008-2009 versions but making a whole new kit for just 1 team can be very time consuming.

The roster I've uploaded isn't perfect but with a bit of a play around with Woosah's Editor you could create players to your preference. There are alot of new players so they take time to put into the game and also there have been heaps of players going over seas to play too so taking them out of the game and replacing them with someone else takes a little while.

So maybe could replace a player with another player? Probably the best way to go using woosaahs Rugby 08 editor, seeing it would be time consuming

I usually just findout what players aren't in the competition anymore and just rename them to suit new players skills and abilities. For example, Tamati Ellison's playing overseas now so I just renamed him Julian Savea and changed all the stats, face, profile etc. So find players that are similar in position, ability that way it doesn't take as long.

I'm gonna make seperate mods rather than one big one.. that's why it took me a year and a half to make it.. and fail!

Latest posts