• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NRC Section?

General Tah

Academy Player
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Waratahs
Now we (Australia) are going to have another crack at the National competition can we get our own NRC section? To suggest clubs etc in what is a very exciting time for Australian Rugby. Yes we all hope the ARU are more patient this time.

Maybe we could merge it with the Top League section and just have it as Other Southern Hemisphere, or something to that effect?

We arent League, it will be our top tier besides SR. Surely as with Currie etc it deserves its own spot. This could be the start of the Wallabies 2nd coming and set us up for generations. Pretty important in the world of Rugby.

Last edited:
We arent League, it will be our top tier besides SR. Surely as with Curry etc it deserves its own spot. This could be the start of the Wallabies 2nd coming and set us up for generations. Pretty important in the world of Rugby.

The Top League is a Japanese union competition.

The only reason I suggest this is because I'm not sure how many visitors the forum will get. As it is the ITM Cup threads are pretty barren, I can't see the NRC attracting much more interest?

The Top League is a Japanese union competition.

The only reason I suggest this is because I'm not sure how many visitors the forum will get. As it is the ITM Cup threads are pretty barren, I can't see the NRC attracting much more interest?

So the club/national comp sections should all be shut down and have only one section for all national comps?
Most of them are, but you have to start something and have faith and invest for it to grow.

So the club/national comp sections should all be shut down and have only one section for all national comps?
Most of them are, but you have to start something and have faith and invest for it to grow.

What an absurd thing to suggest...

The small ones could certainly be merged into one category. Likely only one NRC thread will be needed for the whole season.

Guys, we are discussing this within staff and should get you an answer in a couple of days. I suspect this will be a separate forum like the Currie Cup.

Just to update you guys, as the tournament isn't due to start until middle of next year, we are going to look at getting the forum up in January...

Latest posts