• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NRL Grand Final 2008: Manly Sea Eagles vs. Melbourne Storm

Manly beat the Storm 40-0 and win the premiership, sending Beaver off in the perfect farewell.

Unbelieveable!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wairarapa_cullen @ Oct 5 2008, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
:bravo: Brilliant game! Melbourne can shove it for all I care haha![/b]

Should see this AFL dominant forum I'm on (AFL is based in Melbourne), see all these bandwagoners who havent posted in the league board all year, then hop on come grand final time, then seeing all the whinging from Storm fans now.

"They're all against us"
"Phil Gould and all the commentators hate us"
"The NRL is against us"
"Ref cost us the game"
"NRL are trying to destroy the game in Melbourne"

Did not expect that score line! Manly were just so immense aye! It was awesome!

Yeah it was sweet seeing the Storm getting rolled over...

I don't think Inglis should be the playmaker.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (QLD @ Oct 5 2008, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
8-0 to Manly at half time.[/b]
Thats because they wanted to score the same amount that they did in last years grand final in the first half....then in the second half score the same amount that Melbourne scored in last years grand final. Manly wanted their revenge to be "ironic". They wanted Melbourne to experience what they experienced last year...and then some. They wanted to give Melbourne the big donut.

Really though....the way Manly has played this year there really wasn't anyone even remotely close to their level. Broncos should have been in the final as they looked like the best of the rest. Cronulla are just pretenders. Warriors missed their chance to put pressure on Manly when Vatuvei bombed a try in the opening minutes.

:cryy: That was **** we just capitulated i cant believe it. :(

I have being in mourning and avoiding sports news it has increased my hatred for manly. :angry:

f*** off Melbourne storm
Bunch of grubs
that Waldron is a toss bag, and they should apologies to the judiciary
These idiots are f***ing wankers, and I am soo happy they got rolled

Waldron calls for gallop to address the boo’s to smith â€" everyone boo’s â€" get over it
Waldron whinges when Israel signs for broncos, cites broncos with cap issues â€" nobody has ever had a dig when a departing player signs elsewhere
Cam Smith called for Ben Ross to be stamped out of the game for that elbow on cronk in the early rounds â€" before the judiciary graded it â€" hypocracy, if you feel stuart did harm by commenting on your blatant grapple on Thaiday

These point above illustrate what a bunch of hypocritical whinging wankers, and also the catalyst of the grapple tackle in NRL today.

They are growing a hatred base greater than Manly or a QLD team ever could â€" keep going Waldron you fat wally ******, and apologise to the judiciary for your bullshit, and apologies to the storm fans for embarrassing the club, and turning them into the most hated team in the comp

GO MANLY!!

Manly absolutely twatted Melbourne!

The Storm seemed to be lacking ideas on the last play option and all they offered was the high bomb whereas Orford & Lyons varied their attack and looked dangerous throughout. Great win for Manly.

Latest posts