Nucifora Axes Toeava

Discussion in 'Super Rugby' started by bobilycious, Apr 22, 2008.

1. bobilycious

bobilycious Guest

http://www.rugbyheaven.co.nz/4492407a22363.html

Man I'm annoyed at Nucifora! If he wants more spark, get Rudi Wulf out the backline and move Tuitavake to wing. Rudi Wulf offers no spark whatsoever! Although I guess i should be happy as I support the Crusaders. Opinions?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. look at the bright side - david smith is starting. i too think that wulf should be out. and have either toeava or tuituvaki on the wing, the other at centre.

i know we say this every season were looking down the barrel, but with necewa going up north, it will open up a few things. now we can have toeava at fullback, and smith on the wing with tuituvaki at center.

4. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

Toeava is all potential and delivers on about 70% of it. That's half the time.

5. Caledfwlch

Caledfwlch Guest

David Nucifora, stupid motherf***er. If theres anyone leaving the Blues that I'm happy about, its him.

6. darwin_23

darwin_23 Guest

I'd suggest Toeava's dropping to the bench may have a bit to do with the ankle injury he sustained 2 weeks ago versus the Sharks - the injury looked pretty serious at the time. Perhaps he hasn't been able to train fully for the last couple of weeks...

Also its good to see Moa and David Smith getting a go in the backs... its about time.

7. darwin_23

darwin_23 Guest

by Sharks I actually ment Brumbies.... :unsure:

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!