• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Number 6 in the sticks: Munster v Leinster, Saturday April 2

snoopy snoopy dog dog

First XV
TRF Legend
Club or Nation
Leinster
This is Munster's send off for their Amlin Cup quarter final. Will the inbred country hicks put it up to Leinster and arrest a five game losing streak against their more talented opponents? Six days to go.......

I'm tiring of beating Munster. It's no fun if they don't occasionally win one. That said I'll still enjoy it a little bit when we beat them again. Because we definitely, definitely will.

I'll bet that Munster's only scorers (if they have any) will be Leinster rejects like Ian Dowling, Johne Murphy, Felix Jones, Denis Hurley and Niall Ronan. Not good enough to wear the blue but still by some distance Munster's best players.

nobody beats Munster twice three four five six times in a row. NOBODY!

Code doesnt work. Thats the forums fault not mine.

Leinster are not as good, nor Munster as bad as people believe.

Having said that Leinster are rightly favorites and all we can hope is a bit of disjointedness with the internationals coming back, and maybe with some players with an eye on the H-cup next week.

I just want to see Jones back, hopefully Murray, TOD and Nagle in. Continuing with the rebuild seeing as the season is nearly a write off.

Sher in the end who really cares about beating Leinster. Munster clubs have been hammering the shite out of Dublin teams for the last 15 years in the AIL :p

I sodding wish Leinster weren't as good as people think they are.

Leinster should rest the bigger players for the Heineken Cup match. This one's a gimme anyway

Leinster should rest the bigger players for the Heineken Cup match. This one's a gimme anyway

Far better to get the team together, give them 80 minutes, and have them ready for a unit.

Rest them the game after... makes far more sense...

Far better to get the team together, give them 80 minutes, and have them ready for a unit.

Rest them the game after... makes far more sense...

Is that because they are playing Ulster the following week :lol: I am going to watch that game so there better be some high quality players on show :)

Is there not a mini-rugby team in the Dublin area they could put out?
Best to blood the kids early, get them used to playing senior rugby at the U7s age

..yep...send out Roscrea....

Not in Dublin... Interestingly enough, Roscrea Cistercian College is actually located just outside the town of Roscrea, Co. Tipperary; Which as well all know is located in the province of Munster. They chose to play in the Leinster Senior and Junior Cup Competitions as they thought it would be more of a challenge. Theyw ere right! They're yet to win a cup in either competition

_1701949_ferguson300.jpg

Attachments

• _1701949_ferguson300.jpg
    _1701949_ferguson300.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts