• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NZ Demo!!!!

[I wouldn't worry about the gap in the middle as a human player has many ways to fix this up.]

I not worried about the multiplayer aspect, but this game needs to be able to hold its own in singleplayer as well. I suppose a gap in the middle is better than a constant overlap out wide.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Mar 6 2005, 05:37 PM
I played it today at EB and found it the same as everyon else, too easy, gap in centre every time, a bit blocky(ps2), the ai seemed quite competent in defence but could not threaten on attack, even though I couldnt tackle!!! Overall though a hude improvement and alot of fun. I went to gamesman and central park as well to try and score a copy but they all said no. The guy at EB said that it will not be relesed to the public. Hope he was lying.

Surely this is just because its on easy level?!

played it just this morning and they must have put up 2 medium or something coz there were no gaps today i got a hiding 19-7 wilkinson got 4 penalties and lewsey scored on fulltime

Originally posted by nui1stxv@Mar 6 2005, 01:38 PM
Rolling mauls are nice aswell
<

<
Are there Rolling Mauls ?!?!?!?!, by this I mean 'rolling mauls' not just ordinary mauls.

Originally posted by locksley+Mar 6 2005, 09:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Mar 6 2005, 09:49 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Hypnotised
@Mar 6 2005, 04:25 PM
Played it today at EB, PS2 Version. OK Game. PS2 is so choppy and slow, less smooth than 2004 in some aspects I thought, but I own a PS2 so thats what I'll be getting it on. Game is still way better than 2004, but on this mode, Just as easy as it. Gap up the middle every time, and Tuqiri can go round the outside every time...

Still gonna buy it, cause it's pretty cool.
You are kidding right?
<
[/b]
Ok, to be fair my statement did not reflect what I what really trying to say, I just felt that the overall flow of animations was fairly poor. With Dropouts the ball droping lookes like it has three or four postitions before hitting the ground, rather than smoothly dropping down, kind of understand me?

Originally posted by Hypnotised@Mar 7 2005, 04:22 PM
Ok, to be fair my statement did not reflect what I what really trying to say, I just felt that the overall flow of animations was fairly poor. With Dropouts the ball droping lookes like it has three or four postitions before hitting the ground, rather than smoothly dropping down, kind of understand me?
Yes we do but surely not worse than 2004!
<

Latest posts