• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NZ Sevens- EA sports signage at sevens 2010!

Y

yumyum

Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone else noticed the EA sports:Its in the game signage on the ad boards around the field at the NZ Sevens in Wellington this year?? Hints maybe?? Are EA sports up to something?

They are probably gathering information about the rules of the game, so if they do a new game, they can balls it up correctly :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (yumyum @ Feb 12 2010, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone else noticed the EA sports:Its in the game signage on the ad boards around the field at the NZ Sevens in Wellington this year?? Hints maybe?? Are EA sports up to something?[/b]

I may have a little, tiny, smidgen bit of information, but obviously cannot say much other than Rugby World Cup 2011... This is because of the constant change of the game that it will be at it's most stable around World Cup year that the game can be accurately portraying the great game of rugby... oh and look out for the new running mechanism trialled in the latest Madden instalments... Looks almost rugbyesk don't it! lol enough teasing from me, just look forward to the World Cup because we iz all going to be playing the games too! ;)

If a game will come out, it will be a cynical cash-in for the RWC 2011, with a few licences and will probably be better than Rugby 08, but will be full of bugs. And Dan Ward Smith will still be a centre.

I hope something's made as I'm stuck and bored with WCR World Championship Rugby, I suppose I could buy Rugby 08.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Feb 25 2010, 06:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If a game will come out, it will be a cynical cash-in for the RWC 2011, with a few licences and will probably be better than Rugby 08, but will be full of bugs. And Dan Ward Smith will still be a centre.[/b]

Or Will have the MUP files lol and minor changes like the advantage over when you pass the ball out... heck MUP files + rugby 06

Or Will have the MUP files lol and minor changes like the advantage over when you pass the ball out... heck MUP files + rugby 06.

Isn't it now illegal to pass/throw/put the ball into touch deliberately unless kicking it?

Latest posts