• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NZ tv shows that are hot right now

S

sambãd5

Remember that show "to catch a thief" which was on ages ago, and now they are repeating it on prime time tv, 7:30 mondays tv 2 (i think)

you see, if your not from nz you dont know how bad our shows are. shows like, deal or no deal, are you smarter than a 10yr old and nz idol, are just pathetic copys of the originals (which arnt good to begin with) then you have our reality shows like walking strait or something, where you had to overcome obsticals while walking in a strait line etc. so in general our tv shows are horrible. but to catch a theif was especailly crap. and once the season ended i hoped it to be the end.

the story goes, 2 former crims show you how to break into a house. so you can make your house safer with bars on your windows etc. but all sorts of contraversy happened over this show, as it gave real thieves more knowledge on how to break into a house.

then this:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/topic/story.cfm?...jectid=10336119

turns out one of the "former" criminals, Veronica Jacomb, is still at it! crazy. and HOW IRNOIC! that tv2 still plays this garbage. even though it is not only a **** show, but has flaws all over it.

Yeah, I remember it. What a pile of crap!. It sounds like you felt the same way I did about it.

All it did was show dumbass thieves (of which there are many), how to get away with their future crimes.

They argued the logic, "We're only showing what thieves know already!". What a pile of crap. For every 10 things they showed, your average thief might've thought of 6-7 of them. The extra things were just damn handy I bet.

As for home-owners, it didn't exactly show you any weaknesses that you probably didn't know about anyway.

It was the most irresponsible show on NZ television. I'm not surprised that one of the so-called "now clean" thieves are back at it. Not one bit.

If it doesn't have Jeremy Wells, Bill & Ben or That Guy, chances are if it's made in New Zealand, it's ****.

"creen outdoor shed" lol sounds like it needed to be bleeped out

Are those Tui ads from NZ? i quite like those lol

Yep, they are. As far as I know, anyway.

NZ television, it's world class if it's less than 30 seconds.

Yep, they are. As far as I know, anyway.

NZ television, it's world class if it's less than 30 seconds. [/b]

Can't beat it! Carlos Spencer and his Tim-Tams and Stacey Jones advertising "p'tata ch'ps" (I think I remember them two).

what about shortland street? lol i was engaged to it for the last couple weeks. They had to drag the mystery of the killer for half a year because the writters had nothing else lol

heh, and how about that new one were making. bionical woman.

tv3 would have almost gotten away with it but they had midday episodes of the ol 6 million dollar man on a while ago.

i mean, if anyone knows the story, the 6 million dollar man was in a space rocket which exploded or something, so he lost both legs a arm and an eye. so they replaced it with machine. the bionical woman was in a car crash, lost both legs a arm and an eye. go figure the inspriation.

shortland street lol, i remember watching it when i was over there, unfortunately in australia we got another cheap show like that called "neighbours".

Snatch Our Booty was a bit too quiet for the crowd. Thanx God it didn't last long. It sucked.

Latest posts