O/T For captainamerica

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by locksley, Nov 7, 2004.

1. locksley

locksley Guest

Who the hell is that picture of that you use on your posts? That bloke gives me the creeps, big time!

[​IMG]

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Ha!

It is the great, genius actor/performer Zero Mostel -- best known, and possibly loved, in Mel Brooks' "The Producers," as Max Bialystock.

The photo is taken from the film version of Eugene Ionesco's absurdist play "Rhinoceros" -- about a small town in France being turned into rhino's. I think he is in mid-transformation in this picture.

Unfortunately, I've never seen the film, though I've looked everywhere for it.

4. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

Yes...I find the picture a bit...interesting.

Avatar association with posts can psychologically influence readers into predetermining a posters character and personality. [​IMG] This coupled with the posters log in name can give any viewer certain biases which consequently may trigger learnt or inherited prejudices. The final result is a backlash exceeding TRF limits on appropriate posting.

In short....we are very different C.A, yet perhaps not too unalike each other.

5. locksley

locksley Guest

Maybe this will help! [​IMG]

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...6338416446&rd=1

6. You genius. [​IMG]

Unfortunately, it's PAL in the UK and I'm back in the States -- but I shall look around and keep my eyes peeled. Thanks for the tip.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!