TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
_48043804_007651459-1.jpg

The 3G network of mobile phone company O2 was out of action in some parts of England for up to 3.5 hours on 17 June.

A spokesperson for the operator said coverage was "patchy" in parts of Hertfordshire, Sussex and London.

Customers complaining about the outage on Twitter also mentioned problems in other regions including Southampton and Warwick.

O2 said the fault, which was caused by planned engineering work, had now been repaired.

"Service was restored at 1pm but we continue to monitor the situation closely. We apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused," said the spokesperson.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/10341734.stm

Yeah, I did wonder what was going on actually. I didn't get your text from 11 last night until midday. Chris had sent me one as well, got his at 10:30am. Unusual for o2 to step out of line, they're usually absolutely fantastic.

I have had no problems with o2 since I switched from orange 4 years ago. But then I'm in the SW so I wouldnt have been affected anyway

Yeah, I did wonder what was going on actually. I didn't get your text from 11 last night until midday. Chris had sent me one as well, got his at 10:30am. Unusual for o2 to step out of line, they're usually absolutely fantastic.

Aye weird ... all was working my end.

Latest posts