• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Obviously New Zealand, but by how many?

I

Infern0

So clearly they are going to make us look like amateurs as usual, the question is, how many points are they going to rack up?

New Zealand can't win this game. They could score more points, but they'll never have been penalised enough and thusly have robbed the English. New Zealand to outscore England by 3-7 pts, but England to have been robbed of 12-15 points.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Nov 9 2009, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
New Zealand can't win this game. They could score more points, but they'll never have been penalised enough and thusly have robbed the English. New Zealand to outscore England by 3-7 pts, but England to have been robbed of 12-15 points.[/b]
:lol: I predict All Blacks will beat England by more then 7 points to be honest.

I'm going to be brave and predict a 30 point margin.

Total humiliation is on the way boys!!!!

After seeing them play Wales, i reckon they'll win by one-two tries worth of points (all of ours will be from kicks)
Our defense was pretty good against Australia, if we can improve on that, then we'll be in with a good chance of it not being a white wash,
Also, if the reffing is a little strict, and NZ get pinged more of coming in at the sides/off their feet etc. then with Wilko back at FH we could get a fair few kicked points from that. Just need to stop them crossing the try-line too many times

Latest posts