TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale

Out on Amazon Prime, gonna give it a watch tonight - hearing good things on social media about it

Well worth the watch, hard hitting and astounding at points. Hopefully it gets released on YT so then everyone can share it.

That was quite an eye opener. It does seem like there is a lot of hypocrisy and indifference in rugby. In particular the fact they basically get nothing out of tours to the major nations is particularly shocking and I'm surprised the hosts keep all the fees, some sort of split seems much more reasonable. The corruption is staggering too, although an embargo against the nations likely would just make things even worse.

That was quite an eye opener. It does seem like there is a lot of hypocrisy and indifference in rugby. In particular the fact they basically get nothing out of tours to the major nations is particularly shocking and I'm surprised the hosts keep all the fees, some sort of split seems much more reasonable. The corruption is staggering too, although an embargo against the nations likely would just make things even worse.

I've noticed that too from reading articles posted on this board over the years. I definitely want to watch this documentary.

Last edited:

Latest posts