• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Official: Jonny Wilkinson is a ***

What bothers me most is that he connected quantum physics and buddhism, really shows you that rugby players are far from intellectuals.

Different people find their peace in different ways, I don't think people can call it much weirder than other things people believe in.

I believe Jonny is the type of person to have to be involved with some kind of 'influence' that he can draw from. His latest fad or phase. Just sounds like prententiousness.

But on the bright side, we will have two new rugby starlets to look out for. Stephen Hawking in the wheelchair rugby and the Dalai Lama in the 15's. They must be really good by now. And never mind the LHC i think we have a bigger problem.. the world is slowly starting to be sucked into the ever expanding abyss that is.. wilkinson's ar*ehole.

In Samoa, i was staying in a village.. it was poor, they had no pitch and no ball or anything, so they play touch rugby on a strip of grass about 6ftx30ft. There was plenty of palmtrees on the small hill overlooking the bay, so we used to practice goalkicking thru palm trees into the ocean..

They kept taking the **** out of Wilko's kicking routine though after i did it for laugh. It was hilarious.. they did it exactly right, but added a wiggle on the bum posture. Even they think he's a ***, even down to the age of 5. It's actually a subject they learn at school in Samoa. They don't have normal tackle bags. They have tackle bags in the image of wilkinson.

Now you know why Brian Lima tried to decapitate him with his forearm. He must be sick of Wilkinson.

Now, i'd like to see him do this bum-wiggle-kicking stance in a game, although he'd probably lose balance.. fall over and fracture a hip and be out for another 5 months.. and put his recovery down to the journey of inspiration of the bio-dynamic farming of rice crispies. Or maybe coco pops. He likes variation.

The only fair conclussion is that Wilkison era is over :D

during the last WRC I already found him a big ***, with all his kicks, altho thnx to him England played the final

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Sep 24 2008, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
First it was "I don't believe in form". Then it was "I had a brilliant game against Scotland".

Now it's "Poisoning somebodys cat makes me feel better"

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/rug...icle4782380.ece

Pillock.[/b]

One of the greatest rugby players of the 20th century not to mention the only player to have won the ellis cup for England, he hasnt gone crazy hes one of the smartest rugby players you will find ! in comparison to chabal who walks talks and looks like a caveman, It annoys me when i hear anyone give Wilko grief.

Name me another player who has been as influential and theres only one Jonah Lomu and he did some bizare things since quiting rugby, doesnt make him anyless of a legend.

If your English you will stick behind Wilkinson

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fulham7 @ Oct 5 2008, 09:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If your English you will stick behind Wilkinson[/b]
I'm sure Mite would give up his heritage and upbringing to avoid having to 'stick behind' Wilkinson...
Also, shut up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fulham7 @ Oct 5 2008, 09:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Sep 24 2008, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First it was "I don't believe in form". Then it was "I had a brilliant game against Scotland".

Now it's "Poisoning somebodys cat makes me feel better"

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/rug...icle4782380.ece

Pillock.[/b]

One of the greatest rugby players of the 20th century not to mention the only player to have won the ellis cup for England, he hasnt gone crazy hes one of the smartest rugby players you will find ! in comparison to chabal who walks talks and looks like a caveman, It annoys me when i hear anyone give Wilko grief.

Name me another player who has been as influential and theres only one Jonah Lomu and he did some bizare things since quiting rugby, doesnt make him anyless of a legend.

If your English you will stick behind Wilkinson
[/b][/quote]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bwahaha.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Name me another player who has been as influential and theres only one Jonah Lomu and he did some bizare things since quiting rugby, doesnt make him anyless of a legend.[/b]

http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/index.php?showforum=43

Of course, I fully expect that you've never heard of any of those players, but a history lesson never hurt anyone. Now hush.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Haysie @ Oct 6 2008, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So what do you reckon now lads? Retires after the season?[/b]
We can dream, can't we?
The only thing that'll stop him from playing is death (NO MITE, PUT DOWN THAT AXE!)

I like the guy.
It's just a shame that he's idolised by the media...Teh Mite wouldn't hate him so much then.

Latest posts