• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Official opening of The Home of All Rugby Gaming!

The both links work fine now JJ.

I got rid of IE6 & I got Mozilla Firefox now, so it looks like everything fine now
<

So what were you using to access it before?

And everyone, please access it using http://rugbygames.thefreebizhost.com now, it's easier that way.

Also, if anybody knows of a good url shortner please tell me. It needs to be free and ad free. Dot Tk are charging apparently.

When I say need, I mean is it better? Is it less fun to play with just the keyboard?

Depends what type of joypad you've got (if you've got one which is virtually a PS controller, then yes it would be funner).

If it was me, I wouldn't go out and buy a controller just for it though.

BTW - Thanks for supporting my site in your sig.

JJ, I was using IE6 = Internet Explorer 6 when I kept on getting that other site, but now I got Mozilla Firefox!
<

Originally posted by gjohn85@Sep 24 2004, 12:10 AM
JJ, I was using IE6 = Internet Explorer 6 when I kept on getting that other site, but now I got Mozilla Firefox!
<
I'm assuming the last part was meant to say; "I got Mozilla Firefox and it works now!!"?
Firefox kicks ass
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Sep 24 2004, 01:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Sep 24 2004, 01:49 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-gjohn85
@Sep 24 2004, 12:10 AM
<
I'm assuming the last part was meant to say; "I got Mozilla Firefox and it works now!!"?
Firefox kicks ass
<
[/b]
Yeah I forgot to mention that Kaftka, cheers mate!
<

Originally posted by Serge+Sep 23 2004, 09:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Serge @ Sep 23 2004, 09:37 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Sep 23 2004, 09:24 AM
While we're on the subject of out of date rugby games has anyone played ARL '96? I might pick it up dirt cheap if it is any good.
yeah its a great game. Well it used to be anyway. Dunno if it would seem good fun to play now.[/b]
Is this the one that came out in England as 'International Rugby League'? Cause that is a fun one to play as well. Very similar to RWC 95, almost exactly, except it's obviously League. But it's great fun.

enmega00002.gif

You asked if it's better than JLR. No. Not at all. But pick it up all the same cause it is real cheap.

Ah ok. I've been having issues with the site recently, it is very hard to find a good free host (I have a set of criterior: Free, Ad-free, decent storage 50MB+, decent bandwidth 500MB+, FTP access, decent URL).

The grass background was meant to be there all the time, but because of a format of my computer it disappeared, I only recently got it back. I'll have a play around with it though, see if I can make it better.

What do you think of it now umosay? I have just put the font on bold.

Also, I've realised it was my stupid mistake, my server is fine, they had just changed the ftp address and I had been trying to upload to the original, so I'll be keeping that server now.

*Sorry for the double post, I just needed to get umosays attention.

Originally posted by JJ-@Nov 5 2004, 01:37 PM
What do you think of it now umosay? I have just put the font on bold.

Also, I've realised it was my stupid mistake, my server is fine, they had just changed the ftp address and I had been trying to upload to the original, so I'll be keeping that server now.

*Sorry for the double post, I just needed to get umosays attention.
Yeah thats better

Latest posts