• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Official Rugby League 2 Update topic

kaftka, i would just like to add that gregan looks like an elf. that is all.

Originally posted by doovepop@Oct 9 2005, 09:11 PM
any chance of another video trailer Mario?
We don't have another one in production at the moment (have been busy doing GripShift and Melbourne Cup Challenge trailers), but its possible we release another on closer to release.

Originally posted by Mario+Oct 8 2005, 03:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Oct 8 2005, 03:30 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-C A Iversen
@Oct 7 2005, 04:24 PM
Also, if your out there Mario, is a PSP version, ruled out ever?
We would like to bring a rugby league ***le to PSP. I think it would make a pretty cool PSP game actually, especially if you could hook it up to another console to take your franchise on the road with you.

Whether it actually happens or not is another story. [/b]
Thanks for answering Mario. Lets hope we get to hear that other story some day.

Does RL2 have create a team, so that you can take your own created team into a season or franchise?

Also, I've had an idea for a game feature, one that I've talked about for about 6 years and that EA have just adapted into this years Fifa, (probably not because I e-mailed them the idea twice over the last couple of years, but more likely that one of their development team probably thought of it too), but it's called the Fifa Lounge in their version.

Basically theres a mode where all players with a profile play each other as often as they want in friendlies and the game keeps records of all the stats, wins, losses, who beat who, who beat you, goals, passing etc. Its great being able to settle all of those arguments about who's the best in your own multiplayer group. It completely makes ordinary friendlies only for newbies who're afraid to take you on till they are upto speed with you.

It sends my flatmate nuts that I've played him 11 times for 9 wins and 2 losses.
<
<

So, finally I get to the point, is there ever hope for this in any future Rugby League game? Or even other sports ***le, if you guys have one that it might apply to?
<

Originally posted by Mario+Oct 10 2005, 01:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Oct 10 2005, 01:28 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-doovepop
@Oct 9 2005, 09:11 PM
any chance of another video trailer Mario?
We don't have another one in production at the moment (have been busy doing GripShift and Melbourne Cup Challenge trailers), but its possible we release another on closer to release. [/b]
If there is another video trailer could you add stuff like contesting the high ball, kicking the loose ball and the video ref.

If you could do so I would be grateful.

Latest posts