• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Olympics?

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

is there gonna be an olympic thread?...so i can laugh at the australins?

If we do end up with an Olympics thread, it will be after we know we will have a lot of serious discussion and enough members will contribute

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jul 21 2004, 04:14 PM
..And why would you do that?

That's true. Anyways, do we get an olympic thread? please poppa Dom?
<
<

Originally posted by Wally+Jul 22 2004, 11:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Jul 22 2004, 11:44 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Jul 21 2004, 04:14 PM
..And why would you do that? [/b]
the drug scandal......

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugby_Guy@Jul 23 2004, 02:15 AM
That's true. Anyways, do we get an olympic thread? please poppa Dom?
<
<
How about we get some discussions going in Other Sports, and if it gets big enough it will get it's own forum

Ha it will be interesting to see if we win any medals maybe two golds Sarah Ulmer and the Swindell twins

You won gold in a horse event last time. Don't ask me how I remember that because I don't know.

Not fussed as long as everybody's favourite Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle is mentioned daily.
<

He did. Legend.
<

angle1.jpg

His book is a superb read, should you ever get the chance.

It would be funny to see Kurt wrestle aginst his Pro wrestling mates in a REAL wrestling match. That would be so hilarious...this little guy pinning all these people twice his size.

New Zealanders talking about the Olympics? Hmmmmmm sorry but we don't have enough people in this country to fill up all the events so we aren't exactly experts on it. Our population is engaged barely filling up our rugby stadium for a test to avoid being the laughing stock of the sports world. Though I bet you guys can tell by the lack of moving cars outside on the aerial shots. Haven't you ever wondered why we are so adament on night tests?

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC@Jul 25 2004, 01:12 PM
He did. Legend.
<

angle1.jpg

His book is a superb read, should you ever get the chance.
I had to go throw up after seeing that picture. It's so disgusting.