• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

On Woosah editor

D

dings-14

Is it possible to:
Create a new team
Give a non star player a star and the star impact happens (eg longer kicks, immense tackle breaking)
Also, what does the box above Weight mean, it generally has a number betwenn 1 and 10 in
thanks

W

woosaah

create a new team = no
non player star player = yes add a ^ and they have a star
the box above the weight is for the star attribute. eg playmaker, line breaker etc. i dont know which is what number though.

D

dings-14

Ahh ok thanks, does it only go up to 10?
im guessing 10 is playmaker, i might look through players like umaga and see what number they have
I might like get a team i never use and edit them because i want teams like england saxons etc.

W

woosaah

yes i think 10 is the max.

i havnt been bothered to look into it, no motivation to play with the editor lately

R

rugbyfrench

Know how to give a player a kick as powerful as Wilkinson or Montgomery? Thank you.

C

Ciais

yes i think 10 is the max.

i havnt been bothered to look into it, no motivation to play with the editor lately [/b]

I discovered this while looking into the game files:

<PlayerTypes Number="11">
<Type Name="Default" Value="0" />
<Type Name="Scrums" Value="1" />
<Type Name="Lineouts" Value="2" />
<Type Name="Tackler" Value="3" />
<Type Name="Runner" Value="4" />
<Type Name="Passer" Value="5" />
<Type Name="Kicker" Value="6" />
<Type Name="Crasher" Value="7" />
<Type Name="Rucks" Value="8" />
<Type Name="Goalkicker" Value="9" />
<Type Name="Playmaker" Value="10" />
</PlayerTypes>

<Skills Number="14">
<Skill Name="Command" Value="0" />
<Skill Name="Passer" Value="1" />
<Skill Name="Playmaker" Value="2" />
<Skill Name="Scoring" Value="3" />
<Skill Name="GoalKicker" Value="4" />
<Skill Name="TacticalKicking" Value="5" />
<Skill Name="CrashBall" Value="6" />
<Skill Name="TackleBreaker" Value="7" />
<Skill Name="Tackling" Value="8" />
<Skill Name="BallWinner" Value="9" />
<Skill Name="DefensiveOrganisation" Value="10" />
<Skill Name="Scrummager" Value="11" />
<Skill Name="Jumper" Value="12" />
<Skill Name="InjuryResistance" Value="13" />
</Skills>

Hope it helps

D

dings-14

So the first set of numbers there (type name) is the box above the weight
wheres the skill name values go?
if you can figure that out, cheers!!

C

Ciais

So the first set of numbers there (type name) is the box above the weight
wheres the skill name values go?
if you can figure that out, cheers!! [/b]

That's right, those numbers are the ones which are in the box above the weight, so 10 is playmaker, 9 is goal kicker and so on

W

william

and the others are part of the attributes on one of the other tabs. [/b]

so if we select a type of player there, then we make him a star, will he get BOD tackle breaks or JW long punts?

A

asado

Is it possible to change the teams overall and particular (offensive, deffense, flair, etc) stats somehow (maybe by hand hex editing)? I would like to increase Argentina's 80 points ...

P

Piernic

Woosaah --> To give great power to a player, such as Carter, we must put what number 6 or 10?

Sorry for my English ...

W

william

:D :D
Woosaah --> To give great power to a player, such as Carter, we must put what number 6 or 10?

Sorry for my English ... [/b]

I think its 10 ... could be wrong. If all goes well we'll be able to give star abilities to Fourie Du Preez, Stirling Mortlock and goodness knows who else :bana: :bana: take that EA! :D :p :p :zzz: B) :toss:

W

woosaah

how about testing it to see? then let us know.

i have given up on playing it for a bit :)

H

Henry Penry

if you can maybe copy 2 Carters to the database and edit the other one to any player you want????????

T

tituslechmakus

well i've found that for a normal player kicks further with the 6 than 10 ... EA have put the 10 to carter and wilkinson to make them better in playmaking because the star already offers them a big kick.

i've noticed that there are 2 type of star player : the impact ones and the kickers. i've tried to give hernandez an 'impact" star and he doesn't kick very far. but when you give him a kicker star, he kicks as far as carter. maybe some modder could find that coded in the game and tell us how to add some stars to any player ...

P

Piernic

I tried to give a star in F. Steyn and the ability "Kicker" but I do not find that his kick is as powerful.
Is this normal?

P

Piernic

I have yet to test, I put on 6 or 10 for Steyn and it does not work. This is not a power like Carter.
What is Chackbox 9, 10 or 11 in "special attributes"