• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

One less cokehead in the game

Yeah still going on about an incident that happened like 6 years ago, you're pretty mature.

Wendell is a legend mate get the f*** out. People make mistakes and if you actually saw what this guy went through and what he did to earn back the respect of the public in Australia while re-establishing himself as a professional footballer after two years in the wilderness you might have a different attitude.

A mistake is dropping a crockery plate or adding up wrong. Stuffing columbias finest up your nose is a life choice.

As I said; Good Riddance.

Get a grip mite FFS :rolleyes: .Sad that he is retiring he was great for dragons last season.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Nov 14 2009, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Wendell is a legend mate get the f*** out. People make mistakes and if you actually saw what this guy went through and what he did to earn back the respect of the public in Australia while re-establishing himself as a professional footballer after two years in the wilderness you might have a different attitude.[/b]

I was thinking the same till he started slagging off rugby.

Wendell did wonders for the image of rugby league when he came back. That's the sort of bloke he is. He can be at the bottom of the barrel with everyone writing him off but in the end rise to be above all others. He was one of the last true characters in rugby league.

I remember seeing Wendells humungous brown backside last season, gave me a chuckle and made me go from 6 to midinght! :moon5zx::sex011:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Nov 14 2009, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Nov 14 2009, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wendell is a legend mate get the f*** out. People make mistakes and if you actually saw what this guy went through and what he did to earn back the respect of the public in Australia while re-establishing himself as a professional footballer after two years in the wilderness you might have a different attitude.[/b]

I was thinking the same till he started slagging off rugby.
[/b][/quote]
Haha yeah but that's dell I guess.

Latest posts