One less Wallaby

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by wykydron, Nov 30, 2006.

1. wykydron

wykydron Guest

Lotti has announced today that he will be returning to league after the 2007 rugby world cup.

In light of this i say don't select him.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Dumbo

Dumbo Guest

Think the Australian Rugby Board will, there is a lot of players globaly who's contracts end after 2007.
    The biggest loser after 2007 could be South Africa as most current players hold contracts till after the world cup, with the Western Force in the Super 14 gaining momentum and WA already being a second home for South Africans I wonder how long after the world cup before we see an exodus of quality players leaving SA due to the qouta system?

4. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

You got a link?... i cant find anything on the web about this and Fox news hasn't mentioned it in the last half hour.

Why? he's a key member of our squad

After the World Cup i dont think we really need him, we have have plenty of young wingers coming through and with the money available after Lote leaves, the ARL will no doubt be looking to buy another quality league player like Inglis.

Our wingers for the 2011 WC..
    Mitchell
    Ioane
    Gerrard
    Rathbone
    C.Brown
    Stapleton
    Shepherd
    Siale
    A.Faingaa
    +the new rookies and league recruits

plenty of quality there, seeya Lote

5. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

As far as i know Tuqiri hasn't confirmed anything yet, but it looks like Rogers may go back to League a year early....

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!