• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

One on One with the Fullback

C

coughas

Hey whats the best way to beat the fullback when u make a break? i am finding i always get smashed and force a turnover....

i have the game on xbox- really enjoyin two player at the moment!

some flaws here and there but overall a good starting point for a firm franchise over the coming years for EA.

B

Bullitt

Or, just running around them. Jink (not sidestep) your rin and you rocket past provided you have an agile player (someone like Robinson)

P

Padz

the sidestep worked for me once
<

B

BOKean

take the hit from the fullback, recycle quickly, then kick it long... chase like hell, dive, score...

B

BOKean

i seem to get it out pretty quick for me - boks are good at the break down. by the way... my keyboard is working now, and i am having good even games on medium versus australia

H

Humphreys

Kool im having trouble on world leauge lol
who is the best kicker in the game?
and who has the best jereseys?(SUPER 12)??

B

Bullitt

Carlos Spencer or Johnny Wilkinson are the best kickers. Paul Grayson is a fantastic, cheep alternative (just as good at kicking but not as complete a player).

B

BOKean

i have only tried using the stormers and the boks, percy montgomery kicks well - but jaco v d w is a great kicker for a fly half - not as good as johnny but still pretty good.

B

BOKean

he retired

he was getting old... and he wasnt that good - more of a leader that a great player

B

BOKean

All of them... except the reds! lol The huricanes are pretty cool, stormers, bulls, blues all look sweet.

Latest posts