TRF_Ezequiel

Kanko Krazy!!!
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Netherlands
Club or Nation
Sharks
Hey guys,

Anyone of you experience with the online rugby manager game Blackout Rugby? I am starting now and want to know if there is anyone who can assist me with some helpful tips

I tried it before but I didn't really like it, I usually used the tips they send you in the email everyday

Blackout Rugby has a well developed community so I'm sure you will be able to find help over there. Most of the countries have external forums where you can ask and get some insights.

I didn't try Blackout Rugby (yet !) though I have heard some good from people playing it but another similar (and maybe better ! :D) online Rugby management game made me discover rugby and I advice all people here who do not have that much time to spend on online games but love rugby to give it a try. It's called Rugbymania and there is a worldwide community. If you are from the US or Australia, you are especially welcome as these communities are rather small and struggling on the World Cup organised every 36 weeks real time. http://www.rugbymania.net/register.php If you have questions, please ask me here or on the game, I'll be pleased to help new users. :)

I tried rugbymania and rugby spirit but the best for me is the most realistic BR my team is villabate RFC III division. We meet them

Jackals here, IV Division.

twedited1.png

Latest posts