• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Opinions on The Allblacks and Austrailia not being licensed in the game ?

After seeing that HB have confirmed a fair few countries for RWC 2011 South Africa, England, Scotland, Wales and France these licensed all seem to have the nations home grounds included but the fact that the RWC 2011 game will have no licensed stadia from NZ (the actual stadiums used during the RWC) seems a bit sad... Your warm up matches are gonna be awesome played at home but when you go to the World Cup you'll be playing in generic stadia, which is a bit stink :(

The new Scotland pic looks pretty good, although the animations haven't changed since Rugby 06 with Matfield not even reaching for the ball at the lineout...

http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=989&d=1309883780

Only thing is that a lot of people who play this game won't be familiar with the stadia and so won't notice.

I know that there will be no player creater mode in the rwc 2011 game but having said that there is a way around it by just picking someone who looks like you a little and put your name and stuff on him :)

Well it looks at the moment that RC doesn't have Exclusive Licences for many International Team, until HB bring a club game out we cannot compare.com, therefore we should all buy both games.
Nar I think I'll just buy Sidhes and just transfer all the club players from top 14, aviva permiership, pro 12 into there respective teams. Thanks for the input though!

Like some other people have said you can just edit the unlicensed teams. Think this will be the better of the two ***les coming out

im guessing the teams not added will be released through dlc... well hopefully lol

The world cup is happening in NZ and NZ is not licensed. I don't blame Sidhe or HB stuidios, I blame the Rugby Boards of NZ, South Africa and Australia. Why would you give a exclusive license to one developer and not the other. Look at PES and FIFA they have been at each other throats for ages.

Lets admit one thing that Rugby is not as popular as Football. So why do these greedy rugby boards (NZRU), ask for so much money just to allow someone to use their license. I hope EA sports makes a game so we can have alll the licenses.

At the moment it looks like that Rugby Challenge is popular because it has Northern and Southern hemisphere domestic leagues. Shame on the rugby boards of each nation.

Think its amazing!!!!!!! RC looks amazing and I think they mastered what each player looks like and their qualities

Think its amazing!!!!!!! RC looks amazing and I think they mastered what each player looks like and their qualities

They probably have got their playing qualities right, but how can you tell that from whats been shown? Sure we can all see they've mastered what key players look like (completely), but there are some players (the less well known), that aren't done all that amazingly.

Overall their likenesses look great. What about their qualities, how do you know this? How does it manifest in the game? I'm keen to know.

Latest posts