• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Orange cap problems again

J

jawmalawm24

I had to reinstall my operating system and I've since lost my rugby editor and when I load a custom roster the orange caps are showing up again. Can someone tell me where to find the editor that found the face value conflicts I think you change them to 0 and it fixes the orange cap problem.

Or is there now a easier way to do this any help would be appreciated cheers :)

0 - short hair or no hair (jp pieterson or dan carter)
53 - long hair (rodney so olilao)
68-afro (francois steyn)
114 - headband (kearan read)
135 - headgear (matt giteau)

???????

Cheers fellaz thats the one I was looking for I was searching for quite a while yesterday but I just couldn't find it thankyou very much it was a nuisance having to put up with all the orange caps again.

i have a problem with the editor. it seems that not all players are listed in there, for example I can't edit bryan habana, who for me has a red headband because i downloaded someones habana face. also other random players, such as jamie mackintosh, arent listed either. can anyone help?

Are they created players? I can't remember how I coded it but it's possible I didn't add enough loops to pick up all the created players.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingwilko @ Oct 29 2008, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Are they created players? I can't remember how I coded it but it's possible I didn't add enough loops to pick up all the created players.[/b]

mackintosh maybe but habanas not

Latest posts