Heineken%20Cup.png
Ospreys.png
Versus%20H-Cup.png
Munster.png

Ospreys v Munster
Liberty Stadium
Swansea, Wales

Sat Dec 18 2010 at 15:30 (local)

Massive game it will make or break a team and well hopefully Munster turn up alot more focused and ready than they did in thomond park.

I think Ospreys will win this one. Depends on whether Munster can pick up a loosing bonus point or not. Ospreys need to try and deny them that bonus point, but not sure they'll be able to however.

I think Munster need to win this as the simple fact is we have to win an away game to qualify and when the choices are between Ospreys and Toulon then the decision isn't easy.

i reckon Munster for the win, regardless of citings. Due a big performance, last week was poor enough, and this O's side is not particularly great.

Agreed Darbutter and well this can only serve as a good thing for Munster

lets remember the Ospreys need to win this aswell and this game could be the decider. London Irish have really messed this up for us since we had to play them first when they were in their prime and now they are rubbish so team are beating them at the at the madjeski (spelling?). For me its all on the day. The Ospreys have talent and know how are good at home. We need to take possession and be agressive. Play the rugby in their half and take our chances at goal.

Referee: Romain Poite

Therefore anybody predicting a result is pointless as it depends on what side of the bed Romain gets out of Saturday morning!

Ospreys flanker Marty Holah has won his appeal against a two-week ban and is free to play against Munster in the Heineken Cup on Sunday.
On Tuesday the former New Zealand international was found guilty of breaches of Law 10.4 - namely tripping an opponent and playing an opponent without the ball, which were both considered 'mid-range' offences - during Saturday's Magners League match against Edinburgh.
spacer.gif

However, a WRU statement on Friday evening read: "The WRU professional disciplinary panel, chaired by Roger Morris, held an appeal hearing this evening at the Millennium Stadium
spacer.gif
relating to citing complaints brought by the match citing commissioner John Charles against Ospreys player Marty Holah
spacer.gif
following the Magners League match against Edinburgh on Saturday, 4 December.
"The complaints against Holah were for alleged breaches of Law 10.4 (d) tripping an opponent and Law 10.4 (f) playing an opponent without the ball.
"The player was found guilty on both counts at the original hearing held on Tuesday, and awarded a ban for a period of two weeks from the date of the hearing, after mitigating factors were taken into account.
"At the hearing this evening the panel upheld the appeal and therefore removed the ban imposed, making Holah free to play for his region this weekend and beyond."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,15180_6566202,00.html

Ah Bullitt catch up :)

Should be a cracker though lads, Paulie will be missing so I expect Donnacha Ryan to enter the fold

4 weeks for O'Connell. Conveniently, the "superstar international player" has got a ban that ends conveniently early just before the 6 Nations...

Quelle surprise.

Boooo ... 4 weeks thought 8 weeks was more just

Latest posts