• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ospreys v Scarlets

shtove

Bench Player
Decent match. Lots of kicking, but the crowd kept it lively - bless 'em.

Ospreys dominated possession, but couldn't get the points to put them out of sight. Only one seriously good player on the park: Tommy Bowe - greatest Welsh player in years. And he appreciated the bottle of Magners at the end.

Damn you Tommy Bowe!
Was a good try by him though, thought Scarlets were on for one, then bam

Yeah was a very good game it was so close at a point in the 2nd half thought the Turks was going to steal it but the Ospreys fought back like they can do and I was there to see it! and I was on TV lol
Just to point out Tommy Bowe is Irish shame he wasn't Welsh ;)

Normally I'd be enfuriated by such a finale, but Tommy Bowe was the finisher so I don't mind at all.

Yeah was a very good game it was so close at a point in the 2nd half thought the Turks was going to steal it but the Ospreys fought back like they can do and I was there to see it! and I was on TV lol
Just to point out Tommy Bowe is Irish shame he wasn't Welsh ;)

not to worry you've still got shane

Why don't Ireland get the ball in Bowe's hands more often? He's wasted chasing kicks which is all he does under Declan Kidney's regime.

At least the Ospreys know how to use him properly. His move to Wales has transformed him as a player.

But then I'd ask why don't the Ospreys get the ball in Shane's hands more often? The only try he's scored for them all season was a quick 'Dive over on the wing' thing against the Tigers, but he's scored 5 spectacular tries for Wales.

Why oh why did the Scarlets try to fling it wide when a point behind with not long to go. Surely a drop goal and trust your defense was a better option. Then again it is a Welsh team so an intercept was bound to happen.

Latest posts