• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ospreys Vs Bennetton Treviso -Friday 10th September

DuncTheDoodle

First XV
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Ospreys
The Ospreys, now on 1 league point following the overturn of the points deduction today, will take on Treviso tonight, who are fresh off beating the Ospreys' local rivals, the Scarlets.

Ospreys: Lee Byrne; Nikki Walker, Andrew Bishop, Gareth Owen, Shane Williams; Dan Biggar, Jamie Nutbrown; Ryan Bevington, Mefin Davies, Cai Griffiths, Ian Gough, Ian Evans, Jerry Collins (capt), Marty Holah, Jonathan Thomas.
Replacements: Huw Bennett, Duncan Jones, Paul James, James Goode, Ben Lewis, Rhys Webb, Tommy Bowe, Richard Fussell.

Benetton Treviso: Brendan Williams; Tommaso Benvenuti, Ezio Galon, Alberto Sgarbi, Luke McLean; Khristopher Burton, Tobias Botes; Augusto Allori, Diego Vidal, Pedro Di Santo, Enrico Pavanello, Corniel Van Zyl, Robert Barbieri, Alessandro Zanni, Paul Derbyshire.
Replacements: Leonardo Ghiraldini, Lorenzo Cittadini, Ignacio Fernandez Rouyet, Valerio Bernabò, Manoa Vosawai, Benjamin De Jager, Fabio Semenzato, Simon Picone.

Referee: Dudley Phillips (IRFU)

Missed the first half, watching now.
Looks like a bonus point win for the Ospreys now.

Aye,
I think Treviso have played better than the scoreline suggests though

Also, i f**king hate Cai Griffiths

I saw the first half and Treviso just couldn't keep up the level Ospreys where preforming on.

For Twitter or otherwise, Olyy? :p

Not a great match by the Ospreys, but its win and bonus point.
JT was Man of the match, and seemed to have had a good game.
Biggar also had another good match (from what I saw), except for a few misses at goal, but he had a few good kicks, one of which directly led to Shane's try. Also, he was robbed of a try from some cheating, tripping Benneton player while chasing the ball for a try.

Latest posts