• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Otago vs Queensland

Q

QLD

0,5001,6574061,00.jpg

Game of the round is upon us once again. The Reds will lose by 17+, both our halfbacks will get injured.

Not sure about the game of the round ***le.. Anyway must be said, the Highlanders are looking MUCH better this season. I'm sure the fact that Cowan and Thompson featured for the All Blacks last season has helped, not only on the field but with confidence in the team as well. I still think Thompson is a cheat though who has single handedly proven why the freekick rule should not stay.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Apr 11 2009, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Mclindin kicks the ball away after the siren. Go back to league son.[/b]

Ha ha ha!! What the hell was he thinking!?!?!
:lol:
Almost as bad as sam norton knights brain explosion against the force a couple years ago.

Dear Mark McLinden,
You suck go back to league.

~Yours sincerely, Timothy G. Woldog

usually, i think mclinden plays brilliantly but for gods sake, that was the biggest brain explosion i have ever seen...

Usually wasn't on though, he decided to be spontaneous and ended up like Michael Richards trying to do standup.

and we had the highlanders back pedalling as well all we had to do is just keep the ball alive, instead he wanted to be the hero :S

Latest posts