• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

OUCH! I got inked.

R

RC

Ok, well i'm chuffed with my new tattoo, so i wanted to show everyone what i got: -

n513505910_290532_5454.jpg

:D

Cheers to all those who helped me out with the essential info on getting inked!

That's what Matt will be thinking as somebody else reads his tat in jail...

So matt why did you choose those words... Huge choice for your first Tat to be honest, but fair play for doing it...

Those words have always meant something special to me. It's been something that drives me on because i see those words as a challenge. It's a challenge for me to get to where i want to be, but it's also a challenge to anyone who wants confront me professionally, and in my desired profession is where my passion lies.
I'm confident about my abilities so this is my challenge that i'm laying down.
It's like a haka, if you will.

Quality...you'll have to be really picky about what you put below it...
but, quality.

Neat, I like the font. Spacing looks good, and it's centered. Looks like a quality job.

Make sure to post a picture when the redness has gone away a bit, when it's a bit more worn (say, a month or so?)

We can all see how tattoos develop, using yours as study material xD
Looks good, and big.

Aye, i'll try and remember to post it up again.

For now i'm trying to think of some different graphics that i can use to tie the tattoo in with the rest of my back...and maybe drape it over my shoulers and down onto my chest.
Ahh...it's the start of a beautiful relationship with my tattooist.

How did you find a suitable tattoo parlour in the end?

A friend of mine had to wait about a onth (or was it two?) befor the swelling/infection./irritation had stopped when she got her tattoo, and it looked a lot nicert once it had. Hence the ask for other pictures in the future :)

I found a suitable tattooist by simply walking around all the studios that my mates had advised, talked to the tattooists and chose whichever one i got on with the best.
The place i chose took an imediate lead because it smelt clean as soon as i went in there. My tattooist instantly drew up a sketch of my tattoo-to-be when i showed him a font i wanted and we pretty much talked from there.
He's a sound guy and i'm really chuffed with what he did.

The inflammation and redness has already gone down, i'm just trying to keep it really clean, reduce rubbing, putting plenty of ointment on and hope it doesn't scab too much.
It's still a little sore tho...

Latest posts