TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
_56244852_pandaren-blizzard.jpg

Pandas, skilled in the martial arts, will be at the heart of the fourth expansion for World of Warcraft.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-15430312

Hey Cyrmo.. See you are a WoW fan. Its been ages since i last played. Last i played i was a Blood elf for the Horde.. Paladin.. Went by the name of Kovana..

You still playing? Is this Panda part of the alliance? Any other races?

Hey Cyrmo.. See you are a WoW fan. Its been ages since i last played. Last i played i was a Blood elf for the Horde.. Paladin.. Went by the name of Kovana..

You still playing? Is this Panda part of the alliance? Any other races?

I have not played WoW in about 4 years, not since I dislocated my ankle playing rugby. When I was in hospital, recovering at home etc I played it non-stop and was a human paladin. But I stopped because I had to return to the real world :lol:

I wanted to go back and play but seeing I need to do a host of things to recover my account then I could not be bothered. Good news for people wanting to try it out, you can play WoW for free up until level 20 now.

The Panda race is the new race in the new expansion they are releasing sometime. Could be quite cool to be them.

I have not played WoW in about 4 years, not since I dislocated my ankle playing rugby. When I was in hospital, recovering at home etc I played it non-stop and was a human paladin. But I stopped because I had to return to the real world :lol:

I wanted to go back and play but seeing I need to do a host of things to recover my account then I could not be bothered. Good news for people wanting to try it out, you can play WoW for free up until level 20 now.

The Panda race is the new race in the new expansion they are releasing sometime. Could be quite cool to be them.

Wow.. Free to level 20... Damn.. Sounds interesting.. But its really addictive.

It seems the Panda will be a Playable race for Both Races from what i have read.

I actually quit a few months ago; played off and on since it was released. Quit to focus on the university term. Played a paladin tank.

After enjoying the first four expansions (calling the original version an "expansion" that is), this one looks kind of dumb and does not entice me to come back in the least bit after thinking I might come back for the new one.

Latest posts