<div align='center'>
Paris.png
Scarlets.png

Paris v Scarlets
Date: Saturday 18 October 2008
Venue: Jean Bouin
Kickoff - 14:35, Live Canal+/Sky Sports
</div>

Paris certainly had some impressive moments in their match last week but it was the defence where they were particularly impressive and I'd imagine they'll be tested slightly more than they were last weekend so something to be on their guard for.

The Scarlets for their part will be bitterly dissappointed with their performance last week having thrown away so many chances and not finishing off Quins. It's certainly a dismal run they're on in the Heineken Cup and it's hard to see past Paris making it 9 defeats in a row for the Scarlets.

This would take a huge effort from Scarlets to avoid anything other than a bad defeat on the road from Parky Scarwelts...

The Scarlets could well do this, but just as easily they could crumble! As always, Scarlets are impressive in attack, pathetic in defence, Stoddard being the perfect example of this.

Edit. The Scarlets logo needs changing, there's no longer Llanelli in it.

Oh boy, this could - and hopefully will - be a good game.
You will definitely see the ball getting thrown around in this one; i can envisage this being a high scoring affair (see previous matches: scarlets vs toulouse.)
I can't see Scarlets winning of course, but it would be good to see an upset.

Scarlets all square now, with a penalty from Jones after Paris went off their feet at the tackle.

Try for the Scarlets but what the hell was Beauxis doing taking on that drop goal, pure daft. No doubt over the try.

Sounds as though the Scarlets have scored a breathtaking try. Stoddard from his own try line, seeding Mark Jones who seems to have made the corner, gone to the TMO.

Cheers An Tarbh, combining radio Wales' commentry with the video feed you gave me.

Bit obsessed with the drop goals these Parisians and confirmed by the commentator, 12 drops this season from 34 attempts.

That's a desperate penalty to touch from Jones there, chance lost for the Scarlets.

Almost another try there at the death of the first half from the Scarlets. Stoddard is rediculously good in attack!

Missed out on a half time lead because the ref was looking the wrong way.... Meh.

Hernandez with another missed drop, guess he won't be satisfied until he gets one.

Classly hands from the Paris backs, thought the ref wasn't going to give it for a second

how's the video feed for you An Tarbh? It's really choppy for me (I'm on a 20MB line, so doubt it's my end), seems to be the chatroom effecting it.

Latest posts